1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Chunk reset in my base

Discussion in 'Stacia Expert' started by BrotherGluttony, Jul 23, 2021.

1. BrotherGluttony

BrotherGluttony Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:32 PM
    After a server rollback a chunk was reset to default in part of my base, i inculded pictures of the chunk before and after.

Attached Files:

2. BetaPetey

BetaPetey Administrator Booster

Local Time:
    Hello BrotherGluttony,

Thank you for reporting this, I will ping the @Senior Moderator team so they can look into this for you. Please be patient as they tend to be quite busy.

Kind Regards,
    BetaPetey

3. Gabezetrainboy4

Gabezetrainboy4 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:32 PM
    BrotherGluttony,

You can redeem a base restoration on our shop page here.

Please submit the form here after the claiming of the free or paid restoration, and we will verify and restore the missing chunk as soon as possible.

4. BrotherGluttony

Local Time:
    To save admin team time, im not too worried about the items that were in the chunk, i just wanted to be sure if i could rebuild in the chunk. Not sure if it was just bad luck or if the chunk was bugged. but if it was just an unlucky coincidence then i can rebuild it myself :)

5. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    1:32 PM
    It should be safe to build there, but since you're fairly early game I'd suggest moving just to be safe. I can restore that chunk if you want. Let me know how you want to proceed.

6. BrotherGluttony

Local Time:
    Im actually at the end of the pack so i was hoping to avoid moving lol i guess i can just avoid the chunk to be safe, by end of the pack i mean ive already started making creative items.