1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Chunkloader

Discussion in 'Project Ozone 2' started by AL1V3M0US3, Jul 17, 2018.

1. AL1V3M0US3

AL1V3M0US3 Member

Local Time:
    4:28 AM
    Okay. So for the first time i've set up a chunkloader on your server, got the iron block, had 420 000 tickets and put it on 1x1 (10 tickets-minute) I prepared everything so when i come the next day on the server, i will have ton of stuff farmed. I came back, and woosh. It drained 100 tokens the whole 10 hours. 10 minutes out of the hours. Why would someone even use it ? I don't see the point. The whole time im online the chunk is loaded and if i run a chunkloader for the reason of me not being there it doesn't work. Either tell me why didn't it work or what even is the chunkloader useful for

2. Fireforce

Fireforce Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    You used an iron loader only wen your online does that work you need a gold block

3. AL1V3M0US3

AL1V3M0US3 Member

Local Time:
    ahh i asked so much about them and noone ever told me that. Funny thing is that the normal players helped me more than a mod chatting about random stuff. Not busy just talking with someone :p
    [doublepost=1531820184][/doublepost]Thank you tho

4. brandonlk

brandonlk Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:28 AM
    a golden chunk loader uses 3x the tickets though

5. pizzaluc

pizzaluc Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    For anyone else who needs help with the chunkloading system, we have a command ingame /cm introduction which should go over the most important stuff

6. brandonlk

brandonlk Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:28 AM
    like how you prefer patron users :p