1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Claim Absence

Discussion in 'SevTech: Ages' started by HannaDaPandaBear, Mar 13, 2021.

1. HannaDaPandaBear

HannaDaPandaBear New Member

Local Time:
    9:05 AM
    Hello, I have not been on the sevtech server in awhile. This is because I had to return my pc because it was defective. I bought another one but now they are refunding it because it’s out of stock, so I’m in a constant battle of trying to get a PC. I extended my claim till March 1st but I also have a friend who plays and a admin said they would transfer the claim over to them. Well now they keep getting “you shouldn’t build here because it’s a claim owned by someone else and could reset” when I added them to the claim as well. So I was wondering if the claim could be extended again or actually transferred over. My ign is Hannadapandabear

2. SovereignEternal

SovereignEternal Former Admin, I'll be back.

Local Time:
    6:05 AM
    Hello HannaDaPandaBear,

I'll go ahead and poke our @Administrator team, they'll look into this as soon as they are available. Thanks for letting us know!

Best regards,
    Sov

3. _Cilo_

_Cilo_ Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    1:05 PM
    Hello there,

It would seem that your claims were already reset. So there are no claims to transfer. Where and when did you first request your claims to be transferred to your friend? and what is your friends IGN

4. HannaDaPandaBear

Local Time:
    he explained the situation to an admin on the server and they said they transferred the claim to him because I have been inactive. My friends IGN is simulatorsia
    I plan to continue playing once I get a PC again. There’s been some issues with Newegg.

5. Dead_0nArrival

Dead_0nArrival Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    We can not verify that an admin was notified or transferred the claim without knowing which admin you may have spoken to and when the admin said they would transfer the claim. This is normally done via an in-game ticket so we do not run into this problem. If you can not provide the information for validation, we can still recover your base by the base owner claiming the free base restore from the shop. Once you claim the restore, you fill out the request via the forum request here.

If you have any other questions or problems, please let us know by replying to this thread. I will keep this ticket open until the information is provided or the base restore is claimed.

Gabezetrainboy4 and _Cilo_ like this.
  6. HannaDaPandaBear

Local Time:
    Gabeztrainboy4 Is who simulatorsia talked to in game and who they talked to about switching over the claim.

If I ever get a pc again if I end up doing the free base restore does that include all my items and everything that was there?

7. SovereignEternal

SovereignEternal Former Admin, I'll be back.

Local Time:
    6:05 AM
    The base restoration is a complete rollback of your base. This includes any inventory blocks such as chests, ME systems, etc; as well as items within those inventories, blocks, etc. It's all rolled back.

8. Dead_0nArrival

Dead_0nArrival Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I have restored the chunks that were deleted and claimed the base for simulatorsia. The surrounding area still needs to be claimed. Please have your friend log in and ensure everything looks good and continues to log in to avoid a reset in the future. If the base does reset, you can always have it restore as stated above.