1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Claim to be reset?

Discussion in 'Direwolf20' started by Eyonic, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Eyonic

Eyonic Active Member

Local Time:
    6:12 AM
    I logged in today and started building and a message showed up that the claim I was in would be reset in 14 days and to contact a staff member? To note, this is my fiance's claim and he doesn't get any messages when he does stuff in his claim. What to do?

2. _Cilo_

_Cilo_ Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    11:12 AM
    Hello,

We are now currently looking into this and we would like some further information. Could you please provide your Fiance's IGN and also has he been active in the past few days? Thank you

3. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:12 AM
    So it appears that you were gone for some time, and I'm assuming your fiancee kept playing. This is just the server letting you know that claim deleter is active. This message will appear anytime that you've been gone for awhile, since you aren't the claim owner you don't have to worry unless it starts counting down to 5-7 days before which would mean it would be time to consider a claim transfer.

It shouldn't reappear after the next time you log on if it does you can contact us again.

4. Eyonic

Eyonic Active Member

Local Time:
    6:12 AM
    Ah gotcha, cool beans. My fiance's IGN is Pharoahbrute and it has been a few since either of us played, so I'm surprised the same message didn't pop up on my claim as well. I'll keep an eye on the countdown to make sure it doesn't go down past the 5-7 days warning. Thanks a bunch!