1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Claim Transfer

Discussion in 'Direwolf20' started by bcreative1979, Sep 7, 2016.

1. bcreative1979

bcreative1979 Creator of "The Workshop 2.0" and "old man"

Local Time:
    8:43 AM
    Hey Mods,

I have decided not to come back to the direwolf node 1 server as I have started playing on sky factory.

I dont really mind what happenes to my claims on the server but since I have made some things for the community I would find it sad if those would be deleted

could you maybe transfer all my claims over to the player "elf0loyd" or just relase all my claims so everyone can do with my stuff what they want

And yes I am giving everyone permission to take my things.. go ahead..

Thank you

2. LucidTheStick

LucidTheStick Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:43 AM
    Sorry we don't allow sharing of end game items. Your base will follow the normal deletion process. Thanks for making the ticket.

3. bcreative1979

Local Time:
    OK I do understand that, how about my workshop? is there a way to not have that deleted or transfer that over to someone?

4. YourMCGeek

YourMCGeek Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    The only way not to have it deleted is to release it. And since you are not coming back to the node that would probably be your best option. Although, you might have endgame items in there, and if you release it you can be held accountable for breaking the rules. Therefore, just keep the claim.

5. bcreative1979

Local Time:
    only problem is that I dont plan on coming back to if I dont get it transferred it gets deleted.. but I guess thats just the way it is

6. YourMCGeek

YourMCGeek Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Yup.