1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Claim Transfer

Discussion in 'Project Ozone 3' started by TheRealMCNOL, Jul 24, 2022.

1. TheRealMCNOL

TheRealMCNOL Active Member

Local Time:
    1:25 PM
    I would like to transfer Claim/island ownership over to LucasOnFire_ because he is online more often then me and i dont want it to reset while hes playing.

2. BetaPetey

BetaPetey Administrator Booster

Local Time:
    2:25 PM
    Hello TheRealMCNOL,

I've transferred the island over to LucasOnFire_ like you asked. You were invited back to the island by LucasOnFire_ since after transferring it removed you from the island. He said he would let you know. If you need anything else let me know.

Kind Regards,
    BetaPetey

3. TheRealMCNOL

Local Time:
    It reseted my inventory when i was brought back, i tried to use capture to see if it shown what i had lost but i didn't capture/record fast enough
    help?

4. BetaPetey

BetaPetey Administrator Booster

Local Time:
    2:25 PM
    I checked with on of the Admins about seeing if we can recover the items you lost due to the transfer of the island but unfortunately there isn't anyway to do so. If you want I can give you back some of the items you lost or if you ever died with that same inventory I may be able to recover your items that way too. Let me know what you want to do.

5. TheRealMCNOL

Local Time:
    Its all good. I dont think i had anything on me that was something i couldn't get back myself. Thanks for the help thought! :D