1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done claim vanished (staff mistake)

Discussion in 'Direwolf20' started by TicklishPickle69, Feb 29, 2016.

1. TicklishPickle69

TicklishPickle69 TicklishPickleWickle Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    11:44 PM
    I was banned for 1 week then after one week I get on but there was a ban adujstment for another week I log on after a week and my claim vanished I assume the admins that banned me fogot to do the /absence command for me so could you roll back my claim?.
    FYI I got banned for griefing after a week of being bannd I changed my name from eld_or to potatochips101.

2. SirStudMuffin

SirStudMuffin Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:44 PM
    If you were banned for 2 weeks all together then by the sounds of it, it was no mistake thats what happens when your banned for 2 weeks.
    Pro tip: Dont Grief[DOUBLEPOST=1456731509][/DOUBLEPOST]Secondly they dont do rollbacks unless absolutely necessary

3. TicklishPickle69

Local Time:
    You might not know but as I heard from couple of staff members when you get banned for 2weeks and above the staff member who banned you has to do the /absence command for you and thanks but no thanks for the pro tip.

4. SirStudMuffin

Local Time:
    I dont know where you heard that but they dont do that, if your banned then the claim doesnt get set as /absent. If you are banned then you wont be /absent, claims are removed after 2 weeks as part of the server clean up to make them run at a decent TPS. (Please inform me where you got this information?)
    Also whats the issue with just reclaiming or has your base been destroyed.

5. TicklishPickle69

Local Time:
    My base became a part of the wilderness like it was never there and I got that information from a mod called nathan and another admin which I dont remember what his name was.

6. SirStudMuffin

Local Time:
  7. King_Cronus

King_Cronus Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Why didn't you transfer owner ship of the claim to avoid loss of it

8. LucidTheStick

LucidTheStick Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:44 PM
    In the future all bans come with auto absence to avoid this.
    Just now seeing your thread so I apologize. Can @Administrator checks the backups to see if there is a copy of his base?
    @eld_or Do you know what server and location your base was at?

9. Werwolfi_de

Werwolfi_de Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:44 PM
    Hey im sorry to hear that you lost your base. I think at the time you wrote the post your base was already gone? Since it was kinda our fault that your base is gone i searched for a backup to restore your base. Sadly we dont keep forever and your base isnt there anymore so there is nothing i can do :(
    I hope you will still enjoy playing in our community and help us to improve our abilities to avoid such things.
    If you have further question feel free to reply here.
    Marking this thread as Done since nothing more can be done here.

10. TicklishPickle69

Local Time:
    Thanks for the support I am sure you tried your best, i've already started a new base, thanks for helping.