1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Claiming quest rewards revisited

Discussion in 'Regrowth' started by stlhd, Jun 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stlhd

stlhd Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:55 AM
    Another 2 issues and a report:
    -13. How the World Bleeds - Giving it a Glow. The crafting task is to show 4 glowstone blocks...I have many glowstone blocks but the task is not recognizing items and the rest of the quest tree is unavailable.
    -14. How the World Enhances - Imag-ine a better system. Living in the matrix requires three items. The Matrix and Matrix Core are recognized but the constraint metal plates are not recognized. The quest calls for 3 plates and I have made almost 3 stacks of plates but am unable to complete quest to move down that tree.
    -Reporting that also in Chapter 14 the counter in the Fusion Reactor Hype quest is not working properly. The controller, port and laser focus worked okay but the required 61 reactor frames reported about 25% complete at 61 frames. To complete the task I crafted nearly 3 stacks of reactor frames.

Note: searching online I found that the Giving it a Glow was a known issue and was fixed in a mod update older that our server runs and 2 months ago the Imag-ine metal plates issue was reported and was slated to be fixed.

Thank you in advance for any help.

2. SirStudMuffin

SirStudMuffin Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:55 PM
    - try crafting the glowstone
    theres lots of quests that dont register properly tbh

3. BookerTheGeek

BookerTheGeek Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    7:55 AM
    As stated, you will need to actually craft these to have them register. Just having them does not count

This I can confirm does not work. Please have the following items in your inventory and contact an admin while online
    • Have the other two items in that quest completed.
    • Three Constraint metal Plates
    • x1 Solar Generator
    • x1 Basic Wireless Imag Node
    We will then be able to complete the quest for you.

4. stlhd

stlhd Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:55 AM
    Thank you guys for the assistance.

5. stijn04356789

stijn04356789 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:55 PM
    Marking solved,
    If you have any further questions feel free to submit them.

Will be marked as solved once the admins received the items from me, my mistake to mark this as solved already.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.