1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Claims/Account Help

Discussion in 'Regrowth' started by architus, Mar 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. architus

architus New Member

Local Time:
    8:28 PM
    Hello - I recently had my minecraft account hacked. The account name was TavLopez. Mojang is taking their sweet time restoring the account/giving me any indication of whats to come. Would it be possible to add/transfer my alternate account : architus to the claims made by TavLopez? If possible as well maybe i can have my patron status transferred? I'm going to attach some pictures from the email associated with the account so I can verify that I own both accounts.

2. LadyRen13

LadyRen13 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:28 PM
    Thank you for making this post and letting us know. I would be happy to transfer your claim for you. Please list all the servers you are playing on so I can begin that process. I'll begin with Regrowth for now. Please let me know if any others need to be transferred before I move it up to the higher staff to finish the transfer of your forum account and patron status. Thank you so much I'll await your reply.
    ~Ren

3. architus

architus New Member

Local Time:
    8:28 PM
    I only play on regrowth right now. I was very worried my claims would be deleted. Thank you so much for your help.

4. LadyRen13

LadyRen13 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:28 PM
    No problem, thank you for the quick reply! All 8 claims on Regrowth have been transferred successfully from your old account TazLopez to your new account architus.
    I will go ahead and @Administrator for a forum merge and a patron transfer please thanks team!
    ~Ren

5. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    7:28 PM
    OMG. How did I forget this. I am so sorry @architus . Did you still need this done? I feel so bad. What do you need from me to correct this?

6. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    7:28 PM
    Closing due to inactivity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.