1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Claims related question

Discussion in 'Crackpack' started by Sckit, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Sckit

Sckit Member

Local Time:
    3:55 PM
    Sorry if this is posted elsewhere! I have a main claim, and I'm wanting to make another not linked directly to it. How do I go about that? And am I able to set separate permissions on the second claim? I.E. Set the second claim accessible to all but still have my main claim private. Thanks!

2. alven4

alven4 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:55 PM
    You create a claim as you normally would. Those claims will be separate and permissions will be separate too, if you use /trust and /untrust inside the claims.

WolfBV likes this.
  3. Sckit

Sckit Member

Local Time:
    Thanks! Further related question, am I able to make it to where people are allowed to interact with objects on the claim, but not break them? Like, they can open a chest or use a furnace, but they can't break them (or anything else for that matter.)

4. Rebelborn

Rebelborn Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:55 PM
  5. Sckit

Sckit Member

Local Time:
    Thank you! I was looking around for something like that and just wasn't finding it.

6. ProperChilli

ProperChilli Retired Staff

Local Time:
    8:55 PM
    Seems you have everything you need as Rebel linked you to the wiki, going to go ahead and market this a solved.