1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Client crashes

Discussion in 'Agrarian Skies 2' started by LLitaTroll, Jun 20, 2015.

1. LLitaTroll

LLitaTroll Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:52 PM
    I played AG2 for a couple days with no issues. Just this afternoon I crashed 4 times in a row, almost immediately after login.

This is from the launcher log, let me know if I need to post the entire crash log that it mentioned:

[15:21:08] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [net.minecraft.client.Minecraft:func_71377_b:359]: #@!@# Game crashed! crash-report saved to: #@!@# C:\Users\XXXXX\crash-2015-06-20_15.21.08-client.txt
    AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed
    Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: ignoring option MaxPermSize=256M; support was removed in 8.0
    Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: UseCMSCompactAtFullCollection is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release.
    Process ended with code: -1

2. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    5:52 PM
  3. LLitaTroll

Local Time:

Attached Files:

4. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Disable fastcraft and try again.

5. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    11:52 AM
    from what i can tell it worked, someone please mark as done ((edit) nope, LLita just crashed again, oops)

6. LLitaTroll

Local Time:
    It launched with fastcraft still enabled. I am still trying to figure out how to disable it.

7. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Which launcher?

8. LLitaTroll

Local Time:
    silly me... I didn't see it in the list under "force update".[DOUBLEPOST=1434812410][/DOUBLEPOST]That seemed worse somehow. I still got all the way into the world, but the details from the launcher log are different. There is no crash-report, only the error report, which seems less useful.

#
    # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
    #
    # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x0000000076e0e4e4, pid=6008, tid=4724
    #
    # JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_45-b15) (build 1.8.0_45-b15)
    # Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (25.45-b02 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)
    # Problematic frame:
    # C [ntdll.dll+0x4e4e4]
    #
    # Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
    #
    # An error report file with more information is saved as:
    # C:\Users\XXXXXXX\AppData\Roaming\.mineyourmind\instances\MyM-Curse-Agrarian_Skies2\minecraft\hs_err_pid6008.log
    #
    # If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
    # Java Crash Reporting Page
    # The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
    # See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
    #
    AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed
    Process ended with code: 1[DOUBLEPOST=1434812968][/DOUBLEPOST]re-enabled fastcraft, same results. I can get into the world for a few seconds, then crash.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2015
  9. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Hm, what was the last thing you did with extra utilties?

10. LLitaTroll

Local Time:
    Last thing (extra utilities) I think I touched in world was the pipe feeding the sludge boiler, but that was running for a while before the client crash started. I bred a few extra cows before I noticed the crashing. I thought it might be related to them somehow. Kas_Boot joined my island. He might have changed something that I don't know about, which might make troubleshooting harder.[DOUBLEPOST=1434817723][/DOUBLEPOST]I did a whole "hard force update" to re-download everything. No change.[DOUBLEPOST=1434833723][/DOUBLEPOST]So I tried the curse launcher instead of the MYM launcher. The default interface stuff was terrible on it. I think I prefer the MYM launcher. It seemed to run a little longer, but then it crashed as well. Here's the crash-report from the curse launcher.

btw.... I pack and ship my gaming computer Monday, so I'll be offline for a few weeks. Just letting you know so you don't think I rage quit because of this problem. ;-)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 20, 2015
  11. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Hm, I really don't know what is causing the issue.

12. Kas_Boot

Kas_Boot Member

Local Time:
    LLita and SirWill I''m teaming yp with LLita and I crashes to so I think it has something to do with our island[DOUBLEPOST=1434870053][/DOUBLEPOST]The game loads but when I join the server I crash instantly.
    crash-report down here[DOUBLEPOST=1434870103][/DOUBLEPOST]maybe our island needs to be reset I really don'tt know anything else

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 21, 2015
  13. LLitaTroll

Local Time:
    I dunno maybe kill all the cows as a test? Maybe one of them is messed up? I don't know what is underneath the island, that is the area where Kas_Boot was building.

14. Kas_Boot

Kas_Boot Member

Local Time:
    The only thing that's down in my building area is stone brick, stone brick stairs, a lot of glowstone nooks and clean glass[DOUBLEPOST=1434872428][/DOUBLEPOST]clear glass*

15. LLitaTroll

Local Time:
    Right, it seems unlikely that is a problem. The last thing I did before I noticed the crashing was try to breed a few more cows. Other than that, I have no theories as to what it could be.

16. Kas_Boot

Kas_Boot Member

Local Time:
    me neither[DOUBLEPOST=1434873662][/DOUBLEPOST]maybe they can reset our island

17. LLitaTroll

Local Time:
    resetting the whole island seems rather drastic.

18. Kas_Boot

Kas_Boot Member

Local Time:
    That or we can't play at all :(

19. LLitaTroll

Local Time:
    I'm saying we could get an admin to delete a few things, rather than start over. You are free to start over whenever you like on your own island. I just finished building this one past early-game, aka the most tedious part of Agrarian Skies, so I really don't feel like starting over. It's a beta, so I don't mind running into bugs like this; however, it seems to defeat the purpose of having a beta if the response is "well, I guess there is a bug, let's not find it and just start over."[DOUBLEPOST=1434878872][/DOUBLEPOST]In the few seconds before my latest crash, I managed to kill all the cows. Then I still crashed. So much for that theory. Admins, is there some sort of process for reporting/exploring bugs in AG2 beta?[DOUBLEPOST=1434879338][/DOUBLEPOST]I think the smeltery is loaded with glass and built across a chunk boundary. I'll try to break it and see what happens.[DOUBLEPOST=1434879783][/DOUBLEPOST]I get about 5 seconds to act in the world before each crash. This time I managed to break the smeltery. It drained, but the game still crashed.[DOUBLEPOST=1434887610][/DOUBLEPOST]I managed to remove the fluid node feeding my boiler and remove the only autopackager I had in operation servicing my sieves/ores. I would really appreciate some admin help if possible.[DOUBLEPOST=1434889653][/DOUBLEPOST]How about getting a mod to go to my island and see if they also crash? Then compare crash files? Anything? Should I just stop playing AG2?

20. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    I already were on your island and also crashed. I only know it is something with extra utilties connected textures rendering.