1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Closed] MyM | Terraria

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Ash00182, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Ash00182

Ash00182 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:18 PM
    [​IMG]
    Server Name: MineYourMind Terraria
    Server IP: 5.9.6.8:7788
    Terraria | MyM: Terraria Server
    Description
    Dig, Fight, Build!

The very world is at your fingertips as you fight for survival, fortune, and glory. Delve deep into cavernous expanses, seek out ever-greater foes to test your mettle in combat, or construct your own city - In the World of Terraria, the choice is yours!
    Blending elements of classic action games with the freedom of sandbox-style creativity, Terraria is a unique gaming experience where both the journey and the destination are as unique as the players themselves!
    • The server is in expert mode.
    Never heard of terraria?

Here is a video showing you what terraria is about and the adventures you can have!​

Rules
    As this is not Minecraft some of the rules are going to be different. Rules are listed below.

§ Playing together
    • Insults, aggressive behaviour towards others as well as racism will not be tolerated.​
    • Try to remain friendly when talking to others.​
    • Moderators and Admins (and their opinions) are to be respected.​
    • Scamming and artificial inflation is frowned upon.​
    • When building a house above ground, leave a gap to allow people to continue exploring.
    § Chat
    • Only english is allowed in the public chat​
    • Spaming in any kind of way is prohibited.​
    • Advertising, no matter what, is not allowed.​
    § Server
    • You will not get lost items back. When they’re gone, they`re gone.​
    • Abusing bugs or exploits will be prosecuted.​
    • No abusing the server restart function.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2015
  2. knoxz

knoxz Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:18 PM
    Be aware: The server runs in Expert Mode (Mobs have double the amount of health and damage, but the also drop way better loot!) this is to slow down the progression a bit. We are using Server Side Character. You cannot bring your Singleplayer char.
    There are Minecart Tracks to bring you (fairly) safe to some spots not yet occupied. You are also allowed to build your own tower to reach the transit.

After you login. You have to register and login using the /register and /login commands.

You can protect your house with the /house commmand. Just follow the instructions.
    Also you can enter a greet and leave message for your char with /greet and /leave

If you have any questions you can just ask anyone on the server or me.

Hope seeing you on the server and dont be scared by some deaths. We all had a rough start on expert. ;-)

The server software is in a beta state! There might be some issues with it. You can use /save for the Server to save the world. If you took like 10 mins to build something or craft something. Just use but dont spam it every 2 mins!

Also if there are any problems with part of the world not loading or you cannot pick up items you throw away, the server might just went into a deadlock.
    You can use /exit to restart the server. Just announce and wait for people to agree.
    These commands will work as long as there are issues with the server software. As soon as tshock fixes theses issues. The commands will no longer work.
    Abusing the commands will result in a BAN!

Housing Guide
    houseGuide.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
    chugga_fan likes this.
  3. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    12:18 PM
    spawn for the server made by me: few tweaks by others, js, ;) proper credit goes where proper credit goes

4. knoxz

knoxz Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    yeah, but we might wanna rethink your "awesome" design. People are spawning and zombies are walking right into them. ;-)

5. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    do you think that the doors were meant to be left open?

6. knoxz

knoxz Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    its a blood moon right now. they open the doors. :p
    people cant leave spawn because they die before they do ^^

7. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    blood moon, leaving spawn would kill you either way

8. knoxz

knoxz Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    true.

9. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    Knoxz add another rule that states modifying of the jungle temple or dungeon needs permission from experenced terraria players or admins, (e.x. me, you) before it's done, as to make sure nothing breaks in the process

10. Rexarc

Rexarc The Alchemist

Local Time:
    hey guys bad news, i gotta wait till friday to get full version of teraria, as u know ive been playing bootleg 1.3.1 gona try joining in.. dont expect it to work, but nonetheless, ill have the full ersion friday. also, dibs on the land between the dungeon and the ocean, i plan on building a team base there. ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1436929021][/DOUBLEPOST]nope, need to be on same version XD oh well, ill b on friday.

11. Zxirl

Zxirl Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:18 AM
    yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

I've been waiting for something like this for awhile now! Can't wait to try ^_^

Mijikai and julio1237878 like this.
  12. Magisch

Magisch Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    How exactly will people cope with the fact that alot of items can only be obtained once per world?

13. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    auto chest regen plugin, and regenerating ores command

14. Magisch

Magisch Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    Thats quite interesting. What if someone kills the Wall of Flesh? Wont that make the entire world into Hardmode?

15. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    solution: kit that gives upper tier easymode armor and an O.K. sword when spawning, so that they can live it

16. Magisch

Magisch Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    What about the fixed world size? The world cant possibly fit more then a couple dozen Bases from players...

And as far as I know every NPC can only live in one house per world.

So you could be in a situation where you need to venture to someone else's base to get a trader.

17. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    limit base size, and, the NPCs are right at spawn, quit complaining, we think of these things

18. Rexarc

Rexarc The Alchemist

Local Time:
    doods. in hardmode expert, blue slimes have 247 health. more than DOUBLE a starting player. and anything less than gold armor is begging to die.[DOUBLEPOST=1437020044][/DOUBLEPOST][​IMG] any comments? 59 hallowed bar collums 26 bar rows. + 9. all expert mode and legit. gained from farming destroyer.[DOUBLEPOST=1437021462][/DOUBLEPOST]... i got bored.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2015
  19. knoxz

knoxz Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    we all had a rough start on expert mode.

20. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    yes but being impossible to progress shouldn't be a thing, which is why i suggest the armor buff (shadow tier + pickaxe for mining) and regenerating ores every once in a while, so players can get them