1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Command /absence is weird

Discussion in 'Infinity' started by Kiah84, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Kiah84

Kiah84 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:14 AM
    Hey I was trying to set and absence however the game told me I already have an absence entry.

Don't really have the picture but can word the exact sentence: "[AbandonedRestoration] You already have a absence entry!".

Well since i already apparently have an absence entry I can't set one but i have no idea what this actually mean, does it mean that I can safely leave the game without logging in and if so for how long?

Well as mentioned i am trying to set an absence and i really want to make sure that it is set correctly so that I can leave without worries.

Thank you

Kiah

2. tonalom

tonalom Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Hello Kiah84,

I went ahead and checked your absence entry, and was just as surprised as yourself. Normally when you set an absence it will let you know that an absence has been set and tell you the expected reset date of your claims. Now, in your case though, upon setting the absence, it let me know you already had an absence, and when checking your absence status it said you did have an absence, but still only the standard 14 days before a reset would occur that you have when you are not on an absence. [​IMG]

Seeing as this whole thing is a bit peculiar, I will go ahead and tag the @Administrator team here to see if they can figure out what's going on here. Please remain patient while an admin is getting to your thread.

3. Kiah84

Kiah84 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for looking into it and letting me know the date of the reset, I will wait for an answer and hopefully a solution from the admin.

4. Werwolfi_de

Werwolfi_de Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    have you tried to stay online for 5-10 minutes? this should remove your absence entry and then you should be able to use the command properly

5. Kiah84

Kiah84 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I was online for more than 5-10 min before doing the /absence. Didn't have the exact timing on it though but i know it had registered me as being online in the last seen, but maybe it wasn't enough time? I can try stay on for a longer time and see if it fixes it however it seems that tonalom tried to make an absence entry for me as well with same result as me being told i already have an absence entry. Just for information this is my first ever absence i have done.

I well let you know the result of staying online for like 30 min and try set absence then. Thank you.
    [doublepost=1542151927,1542149134][/doublepost]I waited 43 minutes online in the game before trying to set absence, the result is the same as above it said i already have an absence entry, so unfortunately that didn't solve my problem.

6. Kiah84

Kiah84 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    This issue has still not been solved (ping)

7. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Found the issue, just need to do some testing before I push it to all servers.
    Not sure why this wasn't reported before.

8. Kiah84

Kiah84 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I thought it was just me but guess it was actually bigger than that.

I am happy that it seems me reporting this has helped you found a bigger issue that can now be properly fixed, and help not just me but potential others as well.

Thank you for all your hard work.

9. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    You should be able to use the command with the next restart.

10. Kiah84

Kiah84 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Thank you very much.