1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented Comon Now!

Discussion in 'Crash Landing' started by simon_man_2012, Sep 2, 2014.

1. simon_man_2012

simon_man_2012 New Member

Local Time:
    9:18 AM
    crash landing 2 has been down for 7-8 hours now this is freakin annoying please fix it im getin annoyed im ready to find another server because this is redicoulas that we cant be playing for 7-8 hours comon !

Jeppe0701 likes this.
  2. chaosblad3

chaosblad3 Very Well-Known Member Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    8:18 AM
    Well considering we're the only network that currently has Crash Landing as a multiplayer pack (it was only designed for singleplayer until our dev team managed to convert it to a multiplayer experience) you're more than welcome to leave if you can't accept that a highly experimental modpack isn't completely stable and occasionally breaks leading to a few hours of downtime... I mean its not like we're letting you play on our network for free... And its not like our entire staff is made up of unpaid volunteers that have real life jobs which sometimes means they can't be available to fix things straight away... Oh wait, that's exactly how it is!

3. Jeppe0701

Jeppe0701 Active Member

Local Time:
    There are already 2 networks with Crash Landing as multiplayer, you guys are NOT the only network with Crash Landing as multiplayer pack

4. julio1237878

julio1237878 Game enthusiastic

Local Time:
    1:18 AM
    ISkander the creator of this mod pack clearly said that this pack is not intended to be multiplayer so at least be grateful that the staff and admins do the best to fix the problems that can appear -_-

5. Auvreaeath

Auvreaeath Active Member

Local Time:
    3:18 AM
    Link please? I may want to speak with the Administrators of them to see how they're doing. Doing a quick google search I could only find server discussions on some of the more popular networks. Perhaps there are some small time servers though with 5-10 players you meant?

6. Jeppe0701

Jeppe0701 Active Member

Local Time:
    I have send them in a conversation msg.

7. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time: