1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Constant Server Restarts and other issues post 1.0.27 updates

Discussion in 'StoneBlock' started by Xx_Canadian_xX, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Xx_Canadian_xX

Xx_Canadian_xX Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:49 PM
    Please put the server back on 1.026 Stable.

These 1.0.27 releases have been extremely buggy causing constant restarts and server crashes also there are bugs in game such as items disappearing. This patched version is too unstable and is affecting gameplay and enjoyability on the server.

Also, I would like to request less autosaves as it causes server lag constantly from it being so frequent.

2. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    2:49 AM
    Those updates don't have anything to do with the issues. The item issue should be fixed, at least I didn't hear any report about it happening again today. There also didn't crash since a while.

We will not change the auto save timing, it already has the perfect time between saving not too often and not loosing too much when the server crashes.

3. Xx_Canadian_xX

Local Time:
    The item issues have appeared better today, and the server hasn't restarted/crash many times today as it did yesterday, so I guess we're getting some stability back for whatever was causing issues. The Autosaves are still quite annoying every few mins though, they cause a brief lag at which point you can't do anything in-game.

4. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    2:49 AM
    It only autosaves every 10 minutes.

5. Xx_Canadian_xX

Local Time: