1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Cow farm acting weird

Discussion in 'StoneBlock 2' started by WishMage, Feb 5, 2019.

1. WishMage

WishMage Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    5:08 PM
    I made a little cow farm on Stone block 2. At the moment it has 180 stalls with infinity cows. My problem is that thge way im getting my emc from it weird. The cows are in a compact machine and its chunkloaded with a gold block. From time to time im writing down how emc im having. Not the whole number since i cant really see the last 6 digit. Before i went to sleep my emc was something like that:80.825.061.xxx.xxx after 7 hours my emc was not really changed, cause it still started with 80. i was online like 1,5hours and it went up to 98.821.761.xxx.xxx so while i was online. 3 hours later (now) its 136.853.554.xxx.xxx. Anyone can explain me how can this happening? Infinity cows in stall should give 7 infinity ingots worth of liquid in every 4 hours yet in 7hours i got the emc like only one or trwo of my cows was milked .

2. bigbluu722

bigbluu722 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:08 AM
    Sounds like your chunkloader might be buggy in there or the offline bit of it is having issues. I would try to possibly break and replace the loader and see if this makes a difference at all.

-V

3. Kaymax

Kaymax Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:08 PM
    Hey there WishMage, as we haven't heard from you in a while, I'll go ahead and mark this as done, but please comment down here if it's still an issue.

Have a nice day and a wonderful time on our network!
    ~ Kay