1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Crafted an AE2 Energy Accepter and it ate my Certus Quartz Wrench

Discussion in 'Infinity Skyblock' started by Finneas_66, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Finneas_66

Finneas_66 New Member

Local Time:
    7:25 PM
    We finally got all the iridium for making our Certus Quartz Wrench today and were happy, since it opened up AE2 to us. According to the tool tip, the Certus Quartz Wrench is not consumed in recipes. We quickly made our first Energy Accepter for the network, and it consumed the wrench. Needless to say, we are not happy and would like a replacement wrench. Even better, make sure the wrench is not consumed in the combines in future too.

Please, we need an admin to re-imburse us this item as soon as possible.

Proofs of our accomplishment include
    The Certus Quartz Wrench Trophy
    Energy Accepter

I will be online most all of the day today on IS2 as Finneas_66.
    Thank you for your assistance.

2. Ash00182

Ash00182 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:25 AM
    What method did you use to make it? Ive just tested it in a vanilla/tinkers crafting table and it does not consume the wrench.

3. Finneas_66

Finneas_66 New Member

Local Time:
    We used the Inventory Panel from EnderIO

4. Ash00182

Local Time:
    Recipe isn't bugged and nothing server side that we have done would of effected it. From now on I would recommend using a crafting table rather than the grid in the EnderIO inventory panel due to how buggy it is. I've gone ahead and added a tool tip to the item so hopefully this doesn't happen again. Unfortunately we have a no refund policy so I can't give you back the item that was lost, but thank you for bringing this issue to light. Marking as done.

LunaBlossoms likes this.
  5. Finneas_66

Finneas_66 New Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the reply at least :) Sorry you couldn't help us out, but we'll manage. :)

LunaBlossoms and Ash00182 like this.
  6. Ash00182

Local Time:
    Glad you understand :)

7. johnfg10

johnfg10 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    i may be able to shead some more light on to this currently the terminal is a bit lets say intresting as a issue the mod dev is aware of such issue but appear to only happen randomly which is a issue i would suggest you break and replace any time anything "buggy" happens as currently its the best if not the only way to solve such issue

8. Ash00182

Local Time:
    Break and replace only fixes viewing the items in the system. In this case they no longer exist.

9. johnfg10

Local Time:
    there is a few more issues then that such as dupe bugs (that i found) and items just disappearing but break and replace seems to fix both of these issues as well as pulling a item out that then turns into another item
    @aD0UBLEj can confirm this :)

10. Ash00182

Local Time:
    Items would visual disappear from the panel but still remain in the storage attached to it as far as I know.

11. johnfg10

Local Time:
    lets just say there are bigger issues with that thing.

12. aD0UBLEj

aD0UBLEj Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Yeah can confirm the dupe bug John found on civ, which I would guess is an issue on all servers. Obviously won't say what it is :)
    We had a huge number of annoying issues with it on civ like the incorrect items being listed and items going missing etc. Tbh it was getting so annoying to me that I'd rather just use chests before we got ez storage on there.

johnfg10 likes this.
  13. Finneas_66

Finneas_66 New Member

Local Time:
    I'm just glad we got our ME up and running, gimped tho it is. Inventory panel was a nightmare.

johnfg10 likes this.