1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Crash After Log In: IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host

Discussion in 'Beyond' started by evilerflea, Oct 12, 2018.

1. evilerflea

evilerflea Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    2:17 PM
    It's me again with more problems :cool:

I crashed on top of a slime island (possibly flying) and now I get the "IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host" error.

Sorry, and thanks in advance.

2. brandonlk

brandonlk Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    From my knowledge of errors, it might be your internet connection causing the issue, not 100% sure though. also, ask to be moved back to spawn, that tends to help

evilerflea likes this.
  3. Minnow91

Minnow91 Retired Staff

Local Time:
    What would help here is a crash-report, you can find those in %appdata% and where ever you have your modpack instance located from there.

evilerflea likes this.
  4. evilerflea

evilerflea Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    I don't think it's my connection, although my internet is far from perfect, it's allowed me to log in since June and there's been no real change in quality in that time. A move to spawn would probably fix the issue.

As the game doesn't actually crash, rather I'm sent back to the main menu, there isn't one. I can however supply the console errors (I haven't included the whole log, just the part relevant to logging in):

5. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    3:17 PM
    I teleported you to the spawn for now, let me know if you are able to login again.

evilerflea likes this.
  6. evilerflea

evilerflea Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    Thanks Sir Will, it's all fixed now. I'll mark as solved. I think it was due to being atop a slime island and for whatever reason caused me to crash in the first instance, whenever I subsequently logged in I would be getting piled by a load of blue slimes which were probably sending my draconic armour haywire

7. brandonlk

brandonlk Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    thats pretty much minecraft for you :p