1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done crash at lauching

Discussion in 'SevTech: Ages' started by MalaBush, Jul 15, 2019.

1. MalaBush

MalaBush New Member

Local Time:
    12:46 PM
    Hello when I launch sevtech ages from mind your mind or Twitch, my minecraft crash

The error message from twtich:

The game crashed whilst there was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail
    Error: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoaderExceptionModCrash: Caught exception from Minecraft Forge (forge)

And from mind your mind:

RebornCore:
    Plugin Engine: 0
    RebornCore Version: 3.8.7.295
    Runtime Debofucsation 1
    RenderEngine: 0
    AE2 Integration: IC2:OFF, RC:OFF, MFR:OFF, Waila:ON, InvTweaks:ON, JEI:ON, Mekanism:OFF, OpenComputers:OFF, THE_ONE_PROBE:OFF, TESLA:OFF, CRAFTTWEAKER:ON
    [01:15:28] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [net.minecraft.init.Bootstrap:func_179870_a:553]: #@!@# Game crashed! crash-report saved to: #@!@# C:\Users\Laurent\AppData\Roaming\.mineyourmind\instances\SevTechAges\minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2019-07-16_01.15.28-client.txt
    AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed
    Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: ignoring option MaxPermSize=256M; support was removed in 8.0
    Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: UseCMSCompactAtFullCollection is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release.
    Process ended with code: -1

I've already managed to connect 2 times in 999 try but when i disconnect my game crash

2. pizzaluc

pizzaluc Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    get this file and post it to Pastebin.com - #1 paste tool since 2002! would be a big help to staff
    C:\Users\Laurent\AppData\Roaming\.mineyourmind\instances\SevTechAges\minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2019-07-16_01.15.28-client.txt

MalaBush likes this.
  3. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:46 AM
    This just tells me you crashed. Just need the crash-report to tell me why.

MalaBush likes this.
  4. MalaBush

MalaBush New Member

Local Time:
    oh okay :

5. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    4:46 AM
    Hello Malabush,

This is a common vanilla issue. You have a keybind set to something that the game doesn't support (usually a special mouse button or something).

What you need to do to fix this is simple. Just go into the pack's folder and delete the options.txt. Once you launch the game a new one will be generated and it should launch without crashing. You'll need to remake all your keybinds, but be careful not to use any "special" keys. Minecraft doesn't support them.

Let us know if this fixed the issue for you or not,
    HanoverFist69

6. MalaBush

MalaBush New Member

Local Time:
    that's work thank you

7. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    4:46 AM
    Great! I'll mark this as done then. Let us know if you have any further issues.

HanoverFist69