1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done crash to desktop on login

Discussion in 'CrundeeCraft' started by RomaDaddy, Jun 9, 2016.

1. RomaDaddy

RomaDaddy Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:58 PM
    Not sure why I get this all of a sudden, but when I log into the server ( in my home area ) I crash to desktop.

2. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    crash-report instead of a log Roma, you know this ;) also @BetaPetey you appear in this, are you also experiencing this? but either way appears to be a rendering error, not sure the cause

3. RomaDaddy

Local Time:
    there is no report in my files, my atl does not like the fact that I use more than one drive for it. Ill try and force it to a specific folder but not sure if it will work.

4. Blizzix_

Blizzix_ Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    have you upgraded/changed your operating system lately or did anything with your drivers ect?

5. RomaDaddy

Local Time:
    = No

After finagling a few things and messing with setting I figured it down to there being an object/mob of some sort that optifine can't handle, Ill just let stay off for a while and see if whatever it is gets despawned/cleared on restarts. Since I use this client for more than one server setup I am not willing to drop optifine, so if its an object that was placed ill just have to research into it more when I want to get on.

6. Blizzix_

Blizzix_ Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Alrighty sorry I couldn't help.

7. RomaDaddy

Local Time:
    Not a problem, I know the normal drill for checking things lol I just never check optifine since it likes to do the whole "work one day fail the other" thing a lot with these modded packs.

8. BetaPetey

BetaPetey Administrator Booster

Local Time:
    @chugga_fan I was in it because Roma and me base together on Crundee and as you can see its a player entity and I am not crashing myself.