1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Crashing constantly

Discussion in 'Awakening' started by vinodh, Nov 8, 2018.

1. vinodh

vinodh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:48 PM
    I could play for a while, 2 mins into me leaving spawn, it crashed and it keeps crashing after loading in, I've checked the previous post and I dont have a chatflow or any mod like that installed. No changes to mods on my end either.

check this for error log :

2. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:48 PM
    You seem to be missing the top part of the crash-report, the rest of it looks like it is blaming some conduit bundle you have, but without the top part it makes it difficult to figure out where etc.

3. vinodh

vinodh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    okay, can you check if this is better ? i got one from my crash log text files

4. wyndman

Local Time:
    Much better it includes the actual error you are experiencing, that of the ticking screen. Seems it doesn't like something from enderio, so for now as I can't log in the game presently I can move you away from there and see if you can log in, I'll look deeper into it later today when I am able to login as the report doesn't give a position.

Last seen at 435,71,16

5. TomboyEnthusiast

TomboyEnthusiast Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Judging by your playtime it appears this issue has been resolved, and I will mark this as done. Thank you for making a support forums post!
    -Colin

6. vinodh

vinodh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I could get into the server, but the random tp was broken , as well the door to outside spawn is blocked by an invisible wall, thought you guys might be working on something and waited to see if it was really resolved, but the tp is still not working, i cant pass through the door.

7. wyndman

Local Time:
    Random TP, /rt, /rtp are disabled due to the funny way every block is reported back as air, so if you were able to random teleport around you'd likely end up in a wall! I'll have a look at the doors and see why they are stuck.