1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done 'Create ticket' issue

Discussion in 'Agrarian Skies 2' started by AGSoulful, Jun 4, 2016.

1. AGSoulful

AGSoulful Member

Local Time:
    10:58 PM
    Hey. I've been having an ongoing issue with 'create ticket'. I followed the relevant thread, but when i type 'ticket create; , it says 'pre-login required', then directs me to my old ticket (i can't interact with the screen at all here, except to go into my old ticket). I simply don't get the same options/screens as on the thread. The only way i've been able to contact anyone about this is through my old ticket. However, the moderator/administrator on the other end doesn't seem to want to help, and just keeps referring me a thread which i now see every night when i go to bed and dream.

I also paid for 1 tier status which has not been applied to my account. One thing is should probably say is that when i first started on the server, my character's name it was AJSoulful. It is now AGSoulful. This didn't matter since i'd not achieved anything remarkable under under AJSoulful. But it is maybe this which is at the route of these issues; I don't even have permissions to go on TS, lol.

Anyway, the mod/admin (or whatever) at the other end, i'm sure, thinks i'm an idiot. However i'm in midst of a phd. I'm not a stupid person who doesn't try to figure things out for themselves (i ask no questions about playing game itself, for example). If someone could take a bit of TIME, and genuinely try and help me with these issues I'd be really grateful.

The other thing is of course, if you're getting a "surprising amount of people having issues with this", then maybe it's more likely a problem with the system than the people.., (maybe something more user-friendly).

2. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    6:58 PM
    upper righthand corner, click the gear, then click update username, it has to do with that

3. AGSoulful

AGSoulful Member

Local Time:
    Unfortunately I don't have gear at the top right corner. Just a number 8..,[DOUBLEPOST=1465049889][/DOUBLEPOST]The only option clicking on that gives is to logout...

4. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    @SirWill has a nice little graphic, that i don't have, can you post it?

5. LunaBlossoms

LunaBlossoms Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:58 PM
    What it should look like
    [​IMG]

6. AGSoulful

AGSoulful Member

Local Time:
    This is what i get after doing create ticket:[DOUBLEPOST=1465050672][/DOUBLEPOST]As u can see, i've not got quite same options.

Attached Files:

7. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    uhhh you're on the wrong page man

8. AGSoulful

AGSoulful Member

Local Time:
    You might be right. But this's the page it takes once i've typed in 'create ticket'.

9. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    you need to click update username HERE, on FORUMS first, then it will work

10. AGSoulful

AGSoulful Member

Local Time:
    Ahhh okay. I didn't realise you meant here on the forums.[DOUBLEPOST=1465051437][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay, thanks for your help! Seems to be sorted! Fairly simple in the end. Shame the first person talked to wasn't as interested.

Appreciated!

Ad[DOUBLEPOST=1465064533,1465050972][/DOUBLEPOST]Well, sure enough, that reset my character in game. Unfortunately I still haven't been upgraded 1 st tier, and I still can't create tickets....[DOUBLEPOST=1465064592][/DOUBLEPOST]Well, sure enough, that reset my character in game. Unfortunately I still haven't been upgraded 1 st tier, and I still can't create tickets....

Last edited: Jun 4, 2016
  11. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    @Slind can you check him out on donator status then? i know you handle this type of thing

12. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    11:58 PM
    Does the ticket system show your current minecraft name?
    [​IMG]

Updating the name on the forums has no connection to the game. Nothing really on the website is connected to the servers.

13. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    really? I thought ticket system was connected to your email which is connected to your account, which is why i keep getting emails once i get a reply, so idk...

14. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    Tier 1 went through, without issues.
    [​IMG]
    Are you using the minecraft account with the name AGSoulful.

15. AGSoulful

AGSoulful Member

Local Time:
    It seems to be working now. Just tried 'ticket create' once again, and it said actually said what the thread describes. Maybe it's fixed. How do check my character's status in-game?

16. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    you can test any of its perks.
    e.g. /kit or /shop and click the name tag

17. AGSoulful

AGSoulful Member

Local Time:
    Okay cool. I tried that 10 mins ago and it wasn't working. It is now now! Thnx a bunch!

Slind likes this.
  18. YourMCGeek

YourMCGeek Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Slind to the rescue as always. <3 you Slind

19. AGSoulful

AGSoulful Member

Local Time:
    Hey,

Mhhhmm, well, no commands at all work now, ha. Apparently i don't even have permission to chat in-game, never mind get home to my island. Any idea what the crack is there?[DOUBLEPOST=1465084366,1465083642][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, would it be possible to get a refund on my status? I thought it'd prevent me getting kicked every 10 mins, but it doesn't. The lag's also really bad - as i'm sure you're aware. Given all the issues, I'm not sure it's been worth it.

20. Mouro

Mouro Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    To disable AFK Kick its tier 3 or more.