1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done cyclic engergy cables crash me, and the server

Discussion in 'SevTech: Ages' started by JonEros, Apr 10, 2020.

1. JonEros

JonEros Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:44 PM
    ive got bugged out cyclic energy cables in my compacted storage dimention. when i try to remove them, i crash myself, or the server.
    i cant login at the moment, so i need to be teleported to spawn,
    and i need the cables to be removed, so that i can place better energy cables that dont bug out,

it also does not give me an crash-report, the latest crash-report i have in my files, is from 5-4-2020

2. JonEros

Local Time:
  3. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:44 AM
    Those look a lot like console logs, do you have the actual crash-report laying around somewhere?

4. JonEros

Local Time:
    No, the latest crashlog in my files are from 5-4-2020 so its not giving me an log.

I just cant connect. Earlyer an mod teleported me to spawn, and i could log back in, but when i removed the cables again, (after disconecting them from their power source) i crashed again, so the login problem can be fixed by teleporting me out of the compact machine dimention, but then i still need help removing the cables
    [doublepost=1586639450,1586561809][/doublepost]the machines the cyclic energy cables were conected too were out of power, so i thought it would be save to remove the energy cables now, but it crashed me again,

so again i cant login, becouse some error logging into the compacted machine dimention with the cyclic pipe,

so can staff tp me to spawn again (sorry :p )

and remove the cables for me?

5. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    5:44 AM
    I took care of this earlier for you so I'll close this thread.