1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[DanPiTV] YouTube "Advertisement"

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by DanPiTV, Jul 30, 2016.

1. DanPiTV

DanPiTV Learning Omni-Tool

Local Time:
    10:16 PM
    Hello there!

My name is Peeeeeee.... I mean Daniel. A few weeks ago I had the idea of creating a new YouTube channel (very new idea dan...), but I didn't want to make any low quality videos in terms of sound and video. So I invested some money in an "decent" GPU (you mean that GTX 750 Ti? newb.) and a microphone. I also tried not to make a crappy banner and profile picture (hah..be quiet!..ok). There were alot of ideas for the YouTube channel, but I am not sure what game and how to play it that someone else would enjoy. And in the depths of the bad and awesome content on YouTube, there wasn't a chance to reach someone. So I am reaching out to you guys, because I think that there are some cool, clever and creative people here, that would eventually like to watch my videos, enjoy them, but also contribute to them in Form of Feedback and Critiscm or what (kind of ) games I should play.
    The current uploaded videos may not be good for younger kids, because I'm not sure what I said in what video. However future videos will have a disclaimer about the content and the commentary.
    I hope I didn't forget anything to mention, and if I did, just ask questions.

YouTube Channel: DanPiTV - YouTube

WIP: Channel Trailer :p

Now have a nice day!
    -Daniel

2. LucidTheStick

LucidTheStick Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:16 PM
    I'm confused, are you trying to show off MyM videos or build your personal channel using our player base?

3. DanPiTV

DanPiTV Learning Omni-Tool

Local Time:
    10:16 PM
    Yeah, I am trying to build my personal channel, but it is also possible to show of MyM if its wanted ^.^