1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Holly Jolly Event Winners

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MineYourMind, Jan 26, 2019.

1. MineYourMind

MineYourMind Official MYM Bot

Local Time:
    10:06 AM

December Event Winners

Announcement Hello again everyone! Our Holly Jolly Event has come and gone and it is time to announce our top 3! The leaderboard can be found below!

Public Leaderboard

December Event Top 3

Placement Contestant Overall (Average)
    1stSnackumzs 4.7
    2ndMrR20 4.1
    3rdAttendantWillow 4.0

I don't know about you all, but after seeing the last few events and what the community has to offer, I am excited to see what we can build and create with the future events! That being said, it's time to announce our event for February! A full announcment thread will be coming out soon! Leave any questions or suggestions you may have about future events below, and Congratulations to our winners and good luck on the next events! :D

*I’d also like to make sure everyone is aware that our two staff winners were not staff during the event, nor the judging and as such will recieve the same rewards a player would.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2019
  2. sporefreak

sporefreak Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:06 AM
  3. Peace7904

Peace7904 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:06 AM
    Please be patient with me, leaderboard is not updated yet. Busy with staff work, will update it within the next day.

Fireforce likes this.
  4. Timmypwn

Timmypwn Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    congratz winners

5. Peace7904

Peace7904 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:06 AM
    Leaderboards had some minor technical difficulties but everything should be squared away. If you see any issues, dont hesitate to tag me on discord in #event :D