1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Delete a second forum account i made when i changed my MC name

Discussion in 'Other' started by Remora_, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Remora_

Remora_ Member

Local Time:
    3:18 AM
    i didn't realize we could change the minecraft usernames here on the forums and sent myself down a rabbit hole. by creating the new account, i can no longer change the name of this one (Remora_) to the new one (DragonovXXT). this means i cannot create tickets or use Discord-to-server-chat and that hasn't been a big issue until now, because i messed up and need an inventory reset on Revelations, and have been told to make a ticket (but i can't).

That's, like, the reason behind this thread. If the second account is deleted, i should be able to update my username on the original one and everything should work properly again. I'll comment here with the second account to show/prove it's mine and I consent to it getting deleted and stuff!

Thanks a ton in advance, and thanks to all the people in the #support channel for redirecting me to the correct place!

2. Remora_

Remora_ Member

Local Time:
    Hello, still me! I'd like for this one to be deleted so everything can go back to normal and i can use stuff like the ticket system properly! ^^

3. bigbluu722

bigbluu722 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:18 PM
    Hey there, I'm going to go ahead and tag our @Administrator team so they can get this handled for you. Happy gaming.

-V

4. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    8:18 PM
    The better option is to merge the two accounts. Will give this to @SirWill to do. ;)

5. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Accounts merged.