1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Didn’t received the kit I PURCHASED

Discussion in 'Beyond' started by zPivan, Aug 21, 2019.

1. zPivan

zPivan Member

Local Time:
    10:01 AM
    Hi.
    Yesterday I purchased 2 upgrades on the MYM store: Small and Large.

In game, using the /menu, I used the Small upgrade to get the Thermal Expansion Kit, but my inventory was full. I received a “chest” (maybe) and I tried to place it, but it disappeared and I, like the other players on the server in that moment, haven’t received the Thermal Expansion kit.

I cleaned my inventory putting all my stuff in a chest and I tried later to get the Applied Energistics Advanced kit (with the Large upgrade) and I successfully received it.

So, were did my Thermal Expansion kit go? Can I have a refound o get that kit by an Admin?

2. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    1:01 AM
    Hello zPivan,

The logs show it gave kits out. Can you check your offhand slot and see if it's there? If your inventory is full it should go there. It's easy to miss it in that slot and it's possible that's where it disappeared to.

Let us know if you're able to locate it or not. We'll investigate further if necessary.

HanoverFist69

3. zPivan

zPivan Member

Local Time:
    Yes I’m sure it’s not there because I had torches in that slot and now I have a shield. I can’t find it and I think it’s lost because of a bug/error... can you check please?

4. deepcage

deepcage Captain Obvious has entered the building!

Local Time:
    i just did a little testing for you.

With a full inventory on a 1.12 server, i claimed my donator perk kits. The first attempt ended up in my offhand slot (since that was empty). When i claimed another kit, it gave me this:

However there were no items on the ground. It just vanished into thin air. This might also have happened to you if your inventory was full.

5. zPivan

zPivan Member

Local Time:
    So what can I do? :(

6. deepcage

Local Time:
    Generally there is a no refund policy on this network, however it is up to staff how to handle that. Since i am not staff, i cant really help you other then this test. You should just be patient and see if they are lenient. However since logs showed you and everyone else online has been given a kit, it might be helpfull to know where you were when you claimed the kit (ingame coordinates) so a staff member can do a prism lookup (staff knows this) and hopefully see that the item you claimed got dropped (if you did have a full inventory at that point).

Things that might help:
    • Date & Time when you claimed the kit (approximately)
    • location of your character (x, z and y coordinates)
    • did you have a full inventory at that time (yes/no)?
    • lots of patience :D

7. zPivan

zPivan Member

Local Time:
    Sure, I’ll wait a staff answer.
    But even the other players didn’t received the kit, and they said it in chat. If I can found some players who were online in that moment I can prove that’s the truth.

8. deepcage

Local Time:
    You should probably ask some of those other players to verify that they also didnt get the kit in this forum post, that would definately help i think.

9. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    1:01 AM
    I'll tag a @Founder to look into this for you.

10. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Kit is fixed and you can redeem it again.

11. zPivan

zPivan Member

Local Time:
    Thank you so much! Just got it :)