1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Died in void

Discussion in 'Beyond' started by Sir_Oj, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Sir_Oj

Sir_Oj Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:17 AM
    I play on the Boyond server and I have died in the void in the End. I don't care about the materials I had with me. They are easy to replace, but the Tinkers Construct tools that I had with me are leveled up quite high. So I really would love to get them back. Since I can not get the levels back on my new tools.

I have almost finshed my nano bot beacon from Environmental tech, so that I can fly in the End. Hopfully I will manage to stay alive long enough with regen potions to get my stuff back. But I know the chances of this working are small.

If my plan fails, does anyone got an idea that might work? Doesn't matter how crazy the idea is or what the material cost is.

Oh I do have a plan B, but never used this before so don't know how it works but could I set up a quary in the end and mine my grave that way?

2. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1. Wrong forum section. It should be here - Beyond | MineYourMind Community
    2. Can't you pour some water where your grave is, swim down, make a platform and get grave back? Graves in void are always made on block of dirt so you make a platform aroud it

3. Sir_Oj

Sir_Oj Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Oh sorry I was asking for tips and tricks. So Tutorials, Tips and Tricks seem to the right place to post it for me.

I tried out your trick with the water, I expected that my grave would be down in the void where you take damage. But my grave was higher up where you don't take damage. Did not expect that. So your solution worked perfectly. Got all my stuff back now.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017