1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Digital Miner not Working on Eris

Discussion in 'Age of Engineering' started by hunky524, Feb 11, 2018.

1. hunky524

hunky524 Active Member

Local Time:
    8:04 AM
    I made a digital miner and brought it to Eris. However, the miner does not seem to mine tantalum ore. I know the miner works, because, I can get it to mine like it should in the overworld. When I configure the miner for tantalum, I know there is ore because the miner says there is ore available, but when I turn the miner on, it just sucks all the power I give it and never mines a single ore on Eris.

Is this a known issue, a config setting, or something else?

I've added some pictures to show my configurations. As you can see, there is plenty of ore for it to mine, but it won't mine any of it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. woldkei

woldkei Active Member

Local Time:
    2:04 PM
    click in Start button and wait.. if keep not working, replace the digital miner or its some glitch with mods..

3. ItsNora_

ItsNora_ Names not actually Noah Booster

Local Time:
    3:04 PM
    There are some ore which do not work with the miner (pack depending). For example, you can't use it on Rock Crystal in ATM3 as its disabled by the mod creator. So this could be a similar situation.

4. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:
    7:04 AM
    Try using the Actually Additions vertical digger with those phantom upgrades. That thing works perfectly for collecting ores.

5. Evan317

Evan317 Resigned Member of MyM Staff Patron Tier 1 Booster

Local Time:
    10:04 AM
    Hello Hunky524, Are you still having this issue? Please let us know!

6. hihello0773

hihello0773 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:04 AM
    Hey Hunky524,

Since its been a while since we've last heard from you, I'm going to close this thread. If you still require help, please let us know.

7. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:
    7:04 AM
    These open result threads are all too common tbh. They ask a question, ask for help, typically; and then they're never heard from again. Oh well.