1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Direwolf 1.10.2 Bed bug

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by Cal26lum, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Cal26lum

Cal26lum Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:45 AM
    As you may be aware, sleeping on the new direwolf server can cause players to become trapped in their beds. This forces the players to relaunch the pack. A better alternative would be if we had access to a command to kick ourselves from the server. Something like /kickme.

2. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    6:45 AM
    Does /home or /spawn not work?

3. Cal26lum

Local Time:
    No, they show you your destination briefly, before you are once again in your bed. Tpa is the same, and having someone else break the bed does nothing.

4. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    12:45 AM
    Side note: this bug only appears for some but not others, such as I haven't experienced this bug yet, even though I am constantly sleeping in the beds

5. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    6:45 AM
    hmm kick does not much more than if you disconnect and reconnect (without restarting the pack).

6. Cal26lum

Local Time:
    I understand that, but while in a bed, the chat is open, and so you cannot pause to escape. You can't disconnect from a bed.

7. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    12:45 AM
    I found a mod that implements a fix because a mod-maker encountered the problem in the very pack: [DOUBLEPOST=1480807761][/DOUBLEPOST]Also: interesting to note that this bug is not even modded, it is VANILLA: [MC-92216] Leaving bed doesn't work sometimes - JIRA