1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Direwolf 1.19.2 Server Launch

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Aidoneus, Apr 28, 2023.

1. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    2:18 AM
    Please Read Carefully

Hello Everyone! This is a very different server launch so please read carefully!

[​IMG]
    Server Address
    direwolf20.mym.li
    FTB App - MYM Launcher
    Pack Version: 1.9.0

Patron Tier 3 Access Now!
    Server Release Times

Release times for this server are going to be different than what we usually do. To help staff figure out server stability, we will release this server to groups of people at a time. First, Patron tier 3 subscribers will get access to the server. After, hopefully, a couple of days we will then release it to Patron tier 2 subscribers and so on and so forth. The time or day that we release the pack to more groups of people is not set in stone. We are guessing a couple days between groups until finally releasing it to the public. We will let you know when new groups have access to the server on the forums and in Discord.

Server Info

As a general warning, this is a Highly Experimental Server!

A lot of things have changed, we have made a convenient Wiki Entry to help you with the transition. While we do not expect server or world resets, they could be unavoidable. Not a lot of premium rank perks have been added as of now, but we will be adding more as time goes on.

The list of 1.19 server commands can be found on the MyM Wiki. It is still a work in progress so things may need to be added and there may be inaccuracies.

Support

Right now, tickets will NOT work. You can either post in the forum support section for the pack or, perferably, in the Discord support channel created for this. This will be labeled new-server-support. This will help keep everything organized as we work out all of the bugs. We do ask that you please report any and all server issues!

Claims

Since this a major change everyone will be talking about, we will talk about it here a bit.

Luckily, GriefDefender has a Forge version! Our most beloved plugin we use on all of our 1.12 Minecraft servers, was ported to Forge. Right now, we do not have a way of converting vote tokens to claim blocks. We are working on this right now but to get this server out to everyone quicker we are using a different system than previous generations of MyM servers. You will now accumulate claimblocks at a rate of 100 blocks => 1 hour. Now keep in mind, you need to be actively playing the server otherwise you won't get these blocks. This means your movement is monitored and if you are not occasionally moving, blocks will be deducted from your hourly reward.

The bonus claimblocks you get from premium ranks do still apply.

Information on using the newer version of GriefDefender can be found on the MyM Wiki. Most functions are still the same, but many new features have been added to make your claims more flexible. This is still a work in progress, so please be patient while we get all that information added for you.

What is New?

We will have another thread related to this one later. The link will be here when it is posted. There are many changes that need to be discussed but it is not appropriate to do it here. There will be further announcements as we address those issues.

BookerTheGeek and Redshii like this.
  2. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:18 AM
    And I lost my Patron 3 this month... and its the long holiday in Poland combined with this weekend (International worker's day 1st may, 2nd May is Flag Day and 3rd May is holiday commemorating the promulgation of the constitution in Poland, 1st in Europe 2nd after US)

3. AyeItsKatieMC

AyeItsKatieMC Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:18 AM
    I KNEW IT, I saw this on the launcher and mentioned it in the support chat on Discord.

4. Redshii

Redshii Moderator Build Team

Local Time:
    Hyped!

SparedPumpkins likes this.
  5. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:
    1:18 AM
    If all goes to plan for me, I may be able to play this! Looking forward to it!

6. Datsaltysnek

Datsaltysnek lover of NCIS

Local Time:
    3:18 AM
    cant wait to see how it handles ty so much

7. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    wonder if I be able to run the pack

EDIT.
    Does patron passes will apply on this pack too?

Last edited: May 1, 2023