1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Direwolf20(Node2) Ruined!!!

Discussion in 'Direwolf20' started by PickPocketz, Jul 17, 2016.

1. PickPocketz

PickPocketz Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:03 AM
    This server was running just beautifully until today... The Chunk Loader system was re-implemented and even with only a handful of people the lag was incredible! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REMOVE THE CHUNK LOADER SYSTEM FROM NODE 2!!! It has completely ruined the experience and many others feel this way. I really hope I don't have to find another server to play on because I love this one but there's no way to play with nasty lag spikes every 15 seconds.

2. Mouro

Mouro Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    --moved to support--

3. Werwolfi_de

Werwolfi_de Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:03 PM
    hey the possibility that the chunkloaders are the reason for such lag is nearly 0(zero). I will look into the problem and figure it out[DOUBLEPOST=1468754635,1468753858][/DOUBLEPOST][​IMG]
    my profiling check also returned nothing atm. Is it possible that the lags only happened during a specific time or did that happen alot or permanent? Would be good to get all available informations about those lags to figure it out. waiting for your response

Lawmonark likes this.
  4. Lawmonark

Lawmonark Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    When you get lag spikes, run these two commands.
    First: /tps see what the tps is.
    Second: /ping see how long it takes pong to respond. If it is not instant, then your are have latency issues.

5. PickPocketz

Local Time:
    This was around Midnight-4:00am. It was concurring lag spikes. TANGBANG101 and Shniper1337 were online during that time as well so they can vouche as well as another player named something like gybrym. It has to be from the Chunk Loaders being back because it was nothing like this just a couple of days ago and prior.

6. Kronnn

Kronnn Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    If it were from chunks being constantly loaded then the problem would likely be all of the time.

7. PickPocketz

Local Time:
    It is almost all of the time... It seems like every 15-30 seconds there's a 4-6 seconds spike of lag. Guess it's just something that I'll have to get used to until the crashes come back...

8. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Just broke 10 stacks of stone and there was not any lag spike.
    Please create a post here directly when it happened and tell us how many minutes before that post.