1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Disappearing Wand

Discussion in 'Monster' started by BaxMax, Oct 31, 2014.

1. BaxMax

BaxMax New Member

Local Time:
    9:20 AM
    Hey there. i just logged in today, and i saw my wand on my hotbar for a second. but than it just disappeared :/
    it was a gold banded silverwood wand :/

2. paulnator2112

paulnator2112 Member

Local Time:
  3. BaxMax

BaxMax New Member

Local Time:
    lol for real now. i just logged in and i saw it disappearing out of my hotbar... wth is this. i dont even dropped it...

4. paulnator2112

paulnator2112 Member

Local Time:
    But still we don't refund any items.

5. chaosblad3

chaosblad3 Very Well-Known Member Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    8:20 AM
    Are you sure you actually had the wand in your inventory when you last logged off?
    It sounds to me like what you saw was your local inventory before the invsync plugin overwrote it with your last known inventory...

Think of it like this (just as a hypothetical example), you are on west and you have 4 blocks of gold in your inventory, you then switch to east and store the blocks in a chest, when you log off east you no longer have the blocks in your inventory, but when you switch back to west, as you log in the server initially loads the playerdata that you had when you logged off west, so you see the 4 blocks of gold in your inventory still, but then after a couple of seconds the invsync realizes that the last time you logged off was on east and you had a different inventory there, so the invsync replaces the inventory you last had on west with the inventory you had when you logged off east...

So basically you would see the 4 gold blocks in your inventory for a second or two when you log in but then they would disappear when your east playerdata is loaded.

6. BaxMax

BaxMax New Member

Local Time:
    it was in my inventory when i logge off :/

7. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    3:20 AM
    least it wasn't like me losing a bottomless pouch full of SUPER expensive items, be happy you only lost what you did, i never got refunded