1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Divine Journey] End-Dragon and the price

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Cynnimon, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Cynnimon

Cynnimon Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:20 PM
    Howdy! I'm suggesting or hoping to add feedback about the price of the End Dragon (and Wither, really) prices when using RF Tools as a spawner. Sure, spawning the dragon shouldn't be cheap, and I would say in terms of the DJ universe, 200k rf, 0.1 bottle o enchanting, 200 end stone, 200 leaves is a little on the stupid cheap side. But on the other hand, it's currently at approx 100 million rf, 50 million bottles o enchanting, and 100 million of end stone and leaves . . well. That's ridiculously expensive.

For comparison, the amount of experience essence it would take is akin to all of the minicio I would need, ever, to finish the pack. (900 million essnece for 100 million bottles vs 1.2 billion minicio for 12 zividecco).

Yes there are other ways to spawn the dragon, such as:
    > Waiting a week, and hoping to get it
    > Draconic ritual

But there was a request a few weeks ago, and Sirwill himself changelogged that the dragon and the wither were re-enabled with the rf tools spawner. Why even bother, if no one in their right mind would ever spend so long to make so many materials (at least a week).

My suggestion then is to lower the cost, but not down to the stupid cheap levels, and perhaps keep it more in line with the price of the draconic ritual.

>> 50 Million RF / Spawn (since using draconic would take 4 charged blocks anyway)
    >> 5,000 Bottle o' Enchanting
    >> 25,000 End Stone
    >> 25,000 Leaves

As for the Wither, since we're on the topic, the wither is no where near as end game (in terms of need) as the dragon, and since the wither drops only 1 nether star per kill, but also takes a nether star to spawn, I suggest the prices below, as its still expensive, but you do get a nether star for the work and materials invested, including the power and bulk/living materials. There is the cheaper route of skeleton heads, so the price should reflect that this way of spawning would realistically be for the dropped zivicio.

>> 250,000 RF / Spawn
    >> 0.5 Nether Stars
    >> 1000 Soul Sand
    >> 1000 Bulk Material

Opinions? :x

Last edited: Jun 3, 2018
  2. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    I've only made it to late mid-game but i know what to expect at endgame and those numbers do seem really really really high for a dragon egg and a heart. Cynn's numbers sound more like what i'm expecting from endgame stuff.

3. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    2:20 AM
    Ok, so here's the thing for withers specifically: You have draconic evolution, you can easily make a fast mob farm for it that runs nearly 24/7. For the ender dragon I would suggest bees but you don't have them. But the dragon itself shouldn't be too bad all things considered, especially considering that 100 million rf is actually fairly easy to produce if you know what you're doing (I haven't played DJ specifically, but if there's nether star generators you can abuse them easily combined with the above). IIRC there would be ways to condense exp from an actual wither skeleton farm (easy enough) into bottles, and end stone is moderately easy to get.

4. Cynnimon

Local Time:
    You can only get bottle o enchanting in DJ from having 9 experience essences from the seeds, we dont have actually additions sadly

5. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    12:20 AM
    Wait, where did we get these numbers from? I see this on the server for the config.
    Code:
    	S:Dragon.spawnamount.0 <
    		I
    		minecraft:experience_bottle
    	 >
    	S:Dragon.spawnamount.1 <
    		B
    		minecraft:end_stone
    	 >
    	S:Dragon.spawnamount.2 <
    		L

>

6. Cynnimon

Local Time:
    I recall reading on the thread they were talking about RF spawns that Booker the Geek made the prices astronomical to basically ban the spawning of it. Sirwill re-allowed it, but I don't think the prices were ever fixed. When I asked in support, that .doc file was shown to me, with the 50 million xp boddles, 20 million end stone, and 20 million bulk. - My initial post saying they were 100 million were my mistake.