1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done DJ spawning Dragon in End (rftools)

Discussion in 'Divine Journey' started by HanoverFist69, Jul 12, 2018.

1. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    6:27 PM
    Saw this in changelog awhile ago so tried to spawn him today.

• Reenabled dragon and wither in rftools spawner
    • Added world whitelist (nether and the end) to rftools spawner

Wouldn't work. Are there other conditions for spawning the ender dragon with rftools in the End that i missed? Or is it possibly not working? Anyone successfully spawned him since the change?

Also, ive played on other packs here where we could spawn dragon in last millenium. Would it be possible to get that whitelisted too? Would make things so much nicer.

2. tonalom

tonalom Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:27 AM
    Spawning the ender dragon should work the same way as spawning other mobs, the only difference being the price. As you can see in this post (https://mineyourmind.net/forum/threads/divine-journey-end-dragon-and-the-price.29465/#post-18998) If spawning it still doesn’t work after feeding it the required materials, then there is most likely not enough space around the spawner or too many other mobs in nearby chunks.

As for allowing the ender dragon to be spawned in the Last Millenium, it will most likely not happen. The Last Millenium is not a farmworld, no resets, therefore people live there. If an ender dragon was on the loose it could cause large amounts of destruction to the bases located in the Last Millenium.

3. Cynnimon

Cynnimon Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:27 PM
    Hi Hanover! *wave*

Like tonalom posted, I made that suggestion quite a while ago, and sadly it wasn't implemented and/or got enough traction to get it pushed into game. Perhaps a few more bumps of that thread might help point out that the RF tools spawn prices for that dragon fella is just too high. It works, its just ... $$$$$$$$. Maybe making another suggestion alongside mine might help ;)

Good to see you again btw! :)

4. Peace7904

Peace7904 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:27 PM
    Marking this as done since it has been over a week since your post was created with lack of response. As Cyn suggested, I recommend making a suggestions post as well. The post remains open even if marked done so a response is always welcomed!