1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done DJ2 Erebus Antlion Temple teleporter glitch

Discussion in 'Divine Journey 2' started by sejoran, Apr 30, 2023.

1. sejoran

sejoran Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:45 AM
    Looks like the activatable temple teleporters in antlion temples are glitched. Trying to unlock/activate the first gate that needs jade, makes the relevant sounds, but the actual teleporter block does not activate or change to active state. I found two temples and tested each one, both do not work.

Even tried reloading my client to see if it was clientside or swapping between overworld and Erebus. No change

Attached Files:

2. BookerTheGeek

BookerTheGeek Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    8:45 AM
    Heyo @sejoran This very well is an issue as if it does not activate you can't get to the next floor. I'll go ahead and tag a @Senior Moderator to come and take a look at this.

What we need from you is:
    • Cords of that teleporter (You can get these from the mini-map or the F3 screen)
    • What is the name of the jade item you used in the 8 blocks?

3. sejoran

Local Time:
    Coords for teleporter 1: x -3952 z -2832 y 29
    Coords for teleporter 2: x -3168 z -1168 y 29
    item used was the Erebus mod Jade(#9538/1) (at least thats what JEI tells me it is)

BookerTheGeek likes this.
  4. sejoran

Local Time:
    Just had a player late yesterday remind me of the Antlion spawner egg recipe thats exclusive to the server as a workaround. If you want i can close this post, or it could stay open so mods are aware that the temple teleporters are still bugged even after the recent pack update.

5. BetaPetey

BetaPetey Administrator Booster

Local Time:
    9:45 AM
    @Aidoneus is going to look into why it’s still bugged when he finds time. I’ll leave the post open for now.

sejoran likes this.
  6. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    Hello,
    I went ahead and put this in my internal tracker to take a look at. There was a fix I pushed a couple weeks ago I believe which fixed this issue on many servers. I kept the recipe at spawn to spawn the antlion. Please use that for the time being. I am hoping to get to this soon. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.