1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DW20 1.16

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by RomaDaddy, Dec 19, 2020.

1. RomaDaddy

RomaDaddy Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:34 PM
    It has been a long while since I was even on the forums, but here I am back again! XD

So DW was the pack that brought me into the staff team years back and I saw that it has been updated for 1.16, so I figured that I would toss out a suggestion to try it out. I know its currently in beta technically, but I for one would come back to play it even if it was buggy lol.

LadyRen13, melmaks and D3adl1Shad0w like this.
  2. sp33draft

sp33draft Helper

Local Time:
    9:34 PM
    i dont know if it will become a modpack on mym but even it does it will be a patron only modpack because not all the plugins are updated for 1.16

3. AyeItsKatieMC

AyeItsKatieMC Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Not only that but we tried hosting a server for both the 1.10 and 1.12 versions of the pack and they both died within a month of being released. Plus a lot of the mods that are known to be part of the Direwolf20 pack arn't even avaliable for 1.16 yet and some sadly never will be (Thaumcraft)

4. LunaBlossoms

LunaBlossoms Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:34 PM
    If I remember correctly 1.10 direwolf was put up very early after coming out to 1.10 and at the time we had the same issues as we do with 1.16. Just wasn't stable enough at the beginning. I feel as it always goes... time goes by more stable it becomes the better it'll be when or if it's brought on.

As someone who started out on direwolf when I first ever became staff, it'd be amazing to see it be brought back onto the network. But, I think it'd be best when more people can enjoy it and when things are a bit settled down so there aren't issues left and right.

5. AyeItsKatieMC

AyeItsKatieMC Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I agree with Luna I would rather wait till we know no more mods are added that might require a world reset cause then we wouldnt be able to find anything. Also I tried out the pack on my own and it's riddled with bugs right now so having a sever right now might not be the best idea