1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done DW20 (old) stolen in farmworld protected land

Discussion in 'Direwolf20' started by Masomqwwq, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Masomqwwq

Masomqwwq Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:48 PM
    I had an ender quarry set up in protected farmland, and someone used an exploit such as mining turtles etc to get the ender quarry and dimensional transceiver from my claim. Coordinates are x -1968 z -643 y=63 in farmworld, my primary concern is that turtle exploit etc... wouldn't be traceable;e but if someone could look into it that would be great.

2. SirStudMuffin

SirStudMuffin Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:48 PM
    I thought mining turtles where banned?

3. coolgi3000

coolgi3000 Logician of the gods

Local Time:
    5:48 PM
    Not in the farm world I thought.

4. Masomqwwq

Masomqwwq Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    They are world restricted to farmworld.

5. LunaBlossoms

LunaBlossoms Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Hello Masomqwwq,

I'm going to go ahead and tag @Moderator so that they can be alerted of this issue.
    Thank you for reporting.[DOUBLEPOST=1479501657,1479486049][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I'll be on my way to investigate your issue.[DOUBLEPOST=1479506958][/DOUBLEPOST]Hello Masomqwwq,

I have fully investigated the issue and the player that had taken your items had been punished accordingly. However, I'm sad to say that when looking into retrieving your items I was unable to find them. I understand that some of the items you've lost were valuable, but we do have a strict no refund policy and we cannot refund your items. Our community is quite friendly and if you ask around on the server I'm sure someone would lend you a helping hand in order to get back up on your feet after this loss.

Again I'd like to apologize for your loss of items but want to reassure that the player who did it was punished for their actions.

Thank you for creating a forum post to report your issue and as always,
    Happy gaming!