1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done E2E Skyblock - Memory leak since last update

Discussion in 'Enigmatica 2: Skyblock' started by deepcage, Jan 20, 2019.

1. deepcage

deepcage Captain Obvious has entered the building!

Local Time:
    2:01 PM
    For some reason, im now being plagued with memory leaks since the last update. I read stuff on the internet that it had to do with the Connected Textures Mod, but i have no idea how to fix it. After a few hours, my client starts lagging like mad. Freezing and if i dont kill the pack when it happens, it crashes my entire computer.

Any suggestions would be nice.

2. deepcage

Local Time:
    A related issue might be the shift-click option in the wireless ME Terminal. Normally you click start twice to start an autcrafting job. Whenever i hold shift (to start the job in 1 click) it sometimes also causes a client timeout.

3. sporefreak

sporefreak Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:01 AM
    Restarting your client every few hours isn't a bad idea, especially on laggy packs with leak issues.
    If your computer can handle it you can launch a second instance of MYM and launch the pack, while it loads you are free to play on the first client so long as you dont Disconnect, then close the first client and play on the second client.
    If its a mod then there isnt a whole lot you can do unless the owner releases a fix for it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2019
  4. deepcage

Local Time:
    yea i tried that, but since its a memory leak. starting a 2nd client only compounds the issue.

5. Kaymax

Kaymax Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    As we've had multiple updates since this was made, is this still an issue, or can we go ahead and mark this as done?

~ Kay

6. Kaymax

Kaymax Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I'll currently go ahead and mark this as done, please let us know if this is still an issue by commenting again.

Have a nice day and a wonderful time on our network!
    ~ Kay

7. deepcage

Local Time:
    since my last reply was januari 21st and its now march 18th, yea its not an issue anymore cuz ive given up on the pack.