1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Elderich portals Infinity node5

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by golemofstone, Jan 27, 2017.

1. golemofstone

golemofstone Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:45 PM
    Hi, i was wondering if it would be possible, for an admin to maybe place a few elderich portals in the overworld as there seem to be a distinct lack of useable portals, and as the farmworld dosen't generate them its pretty much impossable to get to the elderich dimension.

I know there a creative Elderich portal placer so maybe it could be a 1 time only buy on the market or if thats hard to code in for the market it could be done via the sites shop for a negligible ammount?

Thanks for looking :)

2. tyler489

tyler489 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:45 AM
    There is a recipe for the portal ;)

3. golemofstone

golemofstone Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:45 PM
    Thanks, made the portal but now every time i enter it i just fall (wearing full draconic armour) and everything is black >.<

Also have now lost the portal through trying to wall it into a small room >.< i can make another easily enough but this seems to be a bug ?

4. tyler489

tyler489 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:45 AM
    Breaking the block under the portal breaks it. Also dungeons wont spawn so you will have to use a non creative flightform such as a jetpack or phantom bridge to find a dungeon.