1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done "EMC Loops"

Discussion in 'Tekkit Legends' started by Ghostfaces, Apr 21, 2018.

1. Ghostfaces

Ghostfaces Member

Local Time:
    11:26 AM
    I've heard that "EMC Loops" are not allowed on the Tekkit Legends server. Can someone explain to me what the difference is between an "EMC Farm" - typical BlazeRod -> Blaze Powder -> BlazeRod setup with macerators and a "EMC Loop"? I see other players using EMC Farms, and before I build one I want to make sure it's not prohibited. The only staff on normally is a Jr.Mod who is very helpful, but their knowledge of Tekkit is limited and they were not able to explain it.

2. Rebelborn

Rebelborn Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:26 PM
  3. Ghostfaces

Ghostfaces Member

Local Time:
    That was perfect. Thanks. It looks like the old-fashioned blaze rod farms are okay since they need external power to run the equipment in the process.

Ghost

4. brandonlk

brandonlk Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:26 PM
    does that mean that the diamond armour thing using the crafting tables from lp is fine?

5. Ghostfaces

Ghostfaces Member

Local Time:
    The diamond armor EMC generator is a crafting-only setup and is considered a closed-loop system - my understanding from the link and the follow-on discussion is that it is Not Allowed.

Ghost

6. Adrianfish

Adrianfish Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Any way to make emc through crafting is NOT allowed, it doesn’t matter if the crafter needs power. But as long as there is a outside source of power or something else it’s allowed. Aka blazerod setup is allowed.

Skyscape_ likes this.
  7. brandonlk

brandonlk Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:26 PM
    ah but the crafters from logitics pipes require power to be used