1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Enchiridion 2 Key binding?

Discussion in 'Agrarian Skies 2' started by MC_Arthemis, Jul 26, 2015.

1. MC_Arthemis

MC_Arthemis ~Alicia

Local Time:
    10:41 AM
    Hi,

Normally when I press the 'H' key in singleplayer Ag2 Enchiridion will show up, but when I press the button it doesn't show up. (I use the MYM Launcher to play all the modpacks)
    I cant find it in the config files and I cant find it in the options menu while in game.
    How do I change it? surelly devs will know? they disabled it?!

Greets
    MC_Arthemis

PS: Sorry for bad English

2. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    4:41 AM
    it's something in the configs prob, and enchiridon isn't that important afaik

3. MC_Arthemis

MC_Arthemis ~Alicia

Local Time:
    I was kinda used to it and I dont wanna have to walk with every book in my INV
    I know it would have to be somewhere in the configs but I can't find it (yes, I looked at the enchiridion config first. aint there)

besides now that AG2 server is constantly in a Time Out Loop I play single player.... and I would really wanna use enchiridion 2

4. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    4:41 AM
    you don't need to have every book in your inventory, .-. only have the ones you're using at that time in your inventory

5. MC_Arthemis

MC_Arthemis ~Alicia

Local Time:
    ... I dont want any books at all that where Enchiridion comes in you can easy acces all books ever discovered.

6. Xfel11

Xfel11 Consultant

Local Time:
    You might have a duplicate key binding here. Please go to to the options->controls menu and ensure nothing else is bound to the H key.

7. MC_Arthemis

MC_Arthemis ~Alicia

Local Time:
    even if I have no controls at all (all the controls are 'none') I cant open it.

8. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    If you say it works with the same launcher/modpack in singleplayer but not in multiplayer then it is probably not an issue with the keybinding. It could be that it is an issue with the mod. At least we didn't disabled/changed it.

Edit: just tested it on our server. Works fine for me after changing the keybind of the Screenshot Manager.

9. MC_Arthemis

MC_Arthemis ~Alicia

Local Time:
    How do i change the keybind of Screenhot Manager?

10. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Options -> Controls - look for ScreenShot Manager or VoxelCam. Change the key there or unset it with ESC

11. Bisa

Bisa Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    While using the mym launcher - unbinding the H key has no effect for me, I'd really like to find out how I can bind Enchiridion to something else or use the H key for that matter.

I'm afraid it did not for me =/ but it works if I connect to the server with the FTB launcher pack leaving me to suspect theres something else going on here.