1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented End of stream

Discussion in 'Monster' started by RabidCadaver, Nov 15, 2014.

1. RabidCadaver

RabidCadaver Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:54 AM
    Whether logging into east or the lobby, via thaumcraft ip or otherwise, I'm getting end of stream.

Two different computers. :( I've forced an update on one of them. The other had never been logged into the server until today, so I can only imagine that there's something wrong with my inventory somehow.

Can I get an assist?

2. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    7:54 AM
    What was the last thing you did and what's in your inventory?

3. RabidCadaver

Local Time:
    Uh, it was last night, but I placed a chest. Nothing too weird in my inventory, I don't think. No portable holes inside of bags of holding nested in an ME drive in a strongbox.[DOUBLEPOST=1416016516,1416013115][/DOUBLEPOST]I know nested storage can cause it.but I dont have any of that. I only have the two memory modules and theyre both in the drive.

4. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    7:54 AM
    Chaos just messaged me that this is still an issue. Do you have this issue on other servers too? Like agrarian, bteam, crashlanding..

5. RabidCadaver

Local Time:
    No sir. Agrarian doesn't hit it.[DOUBLEPOST=1416672179,1416623094][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm in! And WITH my inventory. Holy smokes. That makes me so happy.[DOUBLEPOST=1416672346][/DOUBLEPOST]I did, have a couple of the kits that I didn't have time to redeem in my hotbar, for future use.

Well, it wasn't my inventory, but the stuff in my hotbar was there. That was nice.