1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done [Enigmatica 2: Expert] Space inaccessible

Discussion in 'Enigmatica 2 Expert' started by AlexRyuujin, Dec 30, 2018.

1. AlexRyuujin

AlexRyuujin Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:05 PM
    For some reason, Luna (the moon, from Advanced Rocketry) is not accessible on the server, it's not selectable as destination, since it doesn't show up in the space map when trying to select a destination from a rocket.

[​IMG]

2. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    10:05 AM
    I reported this to the admins last night when I ran into the same problem and as of this posting it's being worked on. You know the drill...be patient while they sort it out. :)

3. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    11:05 AM
    Sorry, I am just now seeing this. I do not know a whole lot about this mod. Do you have a setup I can see with access to that screen you have in your screenshot?

4. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    10:05 AM
    I chatted with SirWill about this a bit on slack when the issue first came up for me.

I found this thread from the E2 dev about howto fix it but he didn't have much luck after a little poking.

[Advanced Rocketry] Discovering the Moon? : feedthebeast

According to SirWill the file is right, isKnown=true for Luna, and I checked and Luna shows up in single player. Also none of the dims show up on /world list on server. So my uneducated guess would be the folder needs to be deleted so it will re-autogenerate the dims? My guess is it will never create the dims until that folder gets deleted and it can do its thing. *shrug*

This thread also has some info on various related issues but seems a bit outdated: 1.2.6 No planets show up on choose destination · Issue #1045 · zmaster587/AdvancedRocketry · GitHub

I'm at this point on E2:E so if you need anyone to test things give me a holler. Hope this helps some. :)

5. AlexRyuujin

Local Time:
    If it is too much work to fix this, there would also be the workaround of having a couple more Trade-o-mats at spawn. There's really only 4 items that are needed from space that can't be produced by other means:

Dilithium Ore (→ Dilithium Dust/Crystals), Resonant End Stone (→ Resonant Clathrate), Destabilized Redstone Ore (→ Destabilized Clathrate) and Energized Netherrack (→ Energized Clathrate).

The trades could be something like 1 Awakened Draconium Ingot → 1 of these ores.

6. Fireforce

Fireforce Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    Is space 100% no or is it the moon theres missing. If it's just the moon then eh I would still like to have acces to space

7. AlexRyuujin

Local Time:
    According to another player, Ticket #27249 could possibly help?

8. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    11:05 AM
    Think I found a fix for this. I will implement it later today. Not 100% sure it will work. Going to take a stab at it though

9. tonalom

tonalom Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    As this issue was resolved a few days ago, you should now be able to access the Luna planet. As such I will go ahead and mark this thread as done.