1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Enigmatica 2 Expert Spawn Limit Whitelist

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Eifekk, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Eifekk

Eifekk Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:58 PM
    On multiple occasions I've had certain things just not spawn due to mob limit after literally spending hours trying to get it. Twilight forest bosses don't spawn when approaching the spawner in the boss room. I spent a couple hours going through an entire labrynth and lighting up the entire thing with torches and killing everything nearby... and the boss spawner popped but didn't span the boss which I can only assume was due to the mob limit(this happened to me twice! and twice to another player)... and it even happened once with the lich king. further to this. I spent hours searching for dragons after a farmworld reset, and after searching for so long I ended up with 1 dragon egg from like 6 dragon kills. upon trying to hatch the egg, the dragon didn't spawn which again I can only attribute to the mob limit. can these please be added to the whitelist? especially since if you put your tamed dragon that took so long to get(and grow) into a dragon horn to move it/store it. there's the chance it will be deleted when putting it back into the world by the mob limit at the moment.

TLDR
    Add Twilight Forest bosses to spawn limit whitelist
    Add Ice & Fire tamed dragons to spawn limit whitelist

2. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    7:58 PM
    They are already on that list.

3. Eifekk

Eifekk Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    strange, me and multiple people have had them just poof the spawner and not spawn.
    the dragons are on the list too?

4. sporefreak

sporefreak Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:58 PM
    Even whitelisted mobs sometimes dissappear. Rarely and/or Randomly but they do sometimes.

LadyRen13 likes this.
  5. dragon87tamer

dragon87tamer Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    which they shouldnt just randomly dissapear, specially if they are whitelisted.

6. Kronnn

Kronnn Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Welcome to modded minecraft