1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Enigmatica 2: Expert Terrasteel armour issue with arc furnace recycling

Discussion in 'Enigmatica 2 Expert' started by c0mical, Dec 29, 2018.

1. c0mical

c0mical Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:32 AM
    Hi

There seems to be strange behaviour going on with recycling botania's terrasteel armour through IEs arc furnace

I was having trouble on the server before while I was trying to recycle some pieces

I have downloaded 1.4.5 on multiMC and NEI lists that all pieces of terrasteel armour can be recycled

On 1.4.6 it seems that you can only recycle the chestpiece of the armour (verified with testing 1.4.6 on twitch in SP)

However for some other player on the server, NEI says that they can only recycle leggings, only boots for another person

I have found that while you can recycle chestpieces from singleplayer (or at least on my pc) you cannot recycle them in multiplayer

Thanks

2. c0mical

c0mical Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:32 AM
    I've just tried again today. It is now recycling the chestplate as expected. I dont know if other people are seeing different recipes still

3. tonalom

tonalom Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:32 AM
    The recipes show up for me, and seeing as recycling the armour pieces work for you now, I will go ahead and mark this thread as done.