1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Enigmatica 6 Patron Server Launch (Minecraft 1.16.1)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by SirWill, Sep 9, 2020.

1. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    3:19 PM
    [​IMG]

Server Address

enigmatica6.mineyourmind.net
    Twitch Launcher

Launch Times

Patron: Now!​
    Description
    Beautiful worldgen made by Biomes O' Plenty, vast immersive caves by Yung's Better Caves, and dungeons by Dungeons Plus.
    Automate all the things with mods like Mekanism, Applied Energistics, Immersive Engineering & Industrial Foregoing.
    Tons of new building blocks, from mods like Macaw's Bridges/Roofs/Windows/Doors, Masonry, Simply Lights & Decorative Blocks.

Enigmatica 6 has mods to suit everyone's taste, here are a few of them:
    Tech: Immersive Engineering, Applied Energistics, Mekanism, Industrial Foregoing, PneumaticCraft, Building Gadgets
    Adventure: Dungeons Plus, YUNG's Better Caves/Mineshafts, Rats, Towers of the Wild
    Building: Macaw's Bridges/Roofs/Windows/Doors, Masonry, Simply Lights, Decorative Blocks
    Magic: Botania

Full Modlist
    Patron Server Information 1.16 is not ready for a public modded server which is why this is a Patron ONLY server. This means that if you have a current patron subscription, you are able to join this server. You can also get access to this server if a tier 2 or tier 3 patron uses their friendpass on you. Once your patron runs out, you can no longer join the server.
    Want to get Patron? Visit our Shop
    Warning Modded Minecraft in 1.16 is still heavily under development, there are still a lot of issues with mods and Forge. Only some mods are updated to 1.16 and a lot of them are unfinished.
    This server is a Forge only server without any plugins because Sponge and other server software are not available for 1.16 yet.

The server has FTBUtilities which can be used to claim chunks though this is more of a basic protection. You can either use /ftbchunks claim to claim are chunk or use map icon in the top left corner if you open your inventory (it currently doesn't show the claims).

Commands like /home, /spawn and /rndtp (random teleport), are available through the Ma Essentials mod.
    For a full list of commands check the curseforge page: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/maessentials

Without the plugins we will also be more limited in providing support with issues and handling performance issues.

Because of 1.16 the modpack is not working on the MyM-Launcher yet.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2020
  2. InsaniumIV

InsaniumIV The Fourth

Local Time:
    2:19 PM
    knew this was gonna happen

the amount of #support complaints were gonna get from 1.16 is crazy

3. deepcage

deepcage Captain Obvious has entered the building!

Local Time:
    Well seems like i got 2 friend passes to give out, who wants? xD

4. InsaniumIV

InsaniumIV The Fourth

Local Time:
    na but thanks for the offer

5. XoCynner

XoCynner Manager

Local Time:
    10:19 AM
    Look forward to hopping on and testing it out

6. caniplayzz

caniplayzz Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Friend pass?

7. deepcage

Local Time:
    Yea every Patron tier 2 and 3 can give out 1-2 "friend passes" to 1-2 random people who can then play on the Patron only server without needing patron. You will be still subject to available slots to enter the server, but you wont have to patron up.

Interested?

8. caniplayzz

Local Time:
    Is it monthly or forever?

9. deepcage

Local Time:
    Its 1 per person, per month i think, not sure, if u want one, lemme know, im not gonna ask again :D

10. caniplayzz

Local Time:
    Sure! im not planning on starting e6 right now so ill reach out to you if i need it. Thanks for the offer though!

11. BlazeFTB

BlazeFTB Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:19 AM
  12. Moettke

Moettke Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:19 PM
    I understand everything, you are not greedy, but maybe you shouldn't give out to everyone? Moreover, there are no normal plug-ins for protection and recovery

13. deepcage

Local Time:
    @BlazeFTB Should have friendpassed you. Try logging on i guess.

Why not? its up to each patron themselves what they do with their friend passes and since i got no friends, i might as well give em out to 2 strangers. What you do with yours is up to you, but please dont force your values on others. If someone i friendpass griefs the bejeebus out of the server, thats outta my hands.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2020
    RuhRoo likes this.
  14. AoifeEnns

AoifeEnns Consultant

Local Time:
    7:19 AM
    To those who are interested. I have activated an end portal, and placed a waystone down at it. You will still need to right click it to activate it.

Coords are x:815 y:40 z:1825 It is in the water, and right beside an ocean monument.

BlazeFTB likes this.
  15. RuhRoo

RuhRoo Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:19 AM
    Can we get an update when this pack is available on the MYM Launcher - Thanks

16. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    As this is highly experimental server (most plugins not working on 1.16, bad stability of forge/farbric) this server is patron only so i dont think so it will ever make to the point as the permanent addition, so no point adding it.

17. InsaniumIV

InsaniumIV The Fourth

Local Time:
    it will become more stable overtime. Devs just need time to move over to 1.16

18. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    MC devs need work on stability, idk why newer versions of MC works... bad

19. InsaniumIV

InsaniumIV The Fourth

Local Time:
    java aint the best for games, and mojang dont put much effort into optimization, they should implement advanced settings, otherwise the game will run at like 1 frame by 1.18

20. Mantwo

Mantwo Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    still avaible ?