1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Entering the spirit world

Discussion in 'Infinity Skyblock' started by aedificat1, May 21, 2016.

1. aedificat1

aedificat1 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:17 PM
    How do you get to the spirit world? I went the the 'sleep' warp point, drank the potion, and nothing happened aside from the brew of sleeping not actually being used up.

2. profrags

profrags Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:17 PM
    I think the issue here is that the skyblock world is not the right dimension, this was the issue on sky factory and it never got fixed.

3. Werwolfi_de

Werwolfi_de Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:17 AM
    thats strange. the sleeping room is in the normal world and a few weeks ago i tested it out and it worked fine. im going to look into it as soon as i find time for that

4. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Does it show any message in the chat?

5. aedificat1

Local Time:
    "This area is protected" and "You are too close to a protection" show up when I try to drink the potion inside the sleeping room.

6. aedificat1

Local Time:
    Any update on this? If entering the spirit world is impossible to allow, could the Brew of Flowing Spirit be added to the market like the Dimensional Shard Ore was?

7. profrags

profrags Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:17 PM
    The problem with brew of flowing spirit being added to market is that it's a pretty end game item in witchery. I would rather have a difficult recipe with items people don't usually use so it can't be automated as easily.

8. aedificat1

Local Time:
    I would agree, however, without access to the spirit world, the brew of flowing spirit cannot be made and it is a prerequisite ingredient in the conjuration catalyst, which is my end goal here.

9. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
  10. aedificat1

Local Time:
    Thanks for the progress but some issues still remain.
    1. Transitioning back to the skyworld through death or icy needle crashes the server, but using a teleportation command does not.
    2. Items that are supposed to make the transition with you e.g. disturbed cotton, don't.

11. Tapercrazy_jay

Tapercrazy_jay Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:17 AM
    hi sorry to repost in here but has this been sorted out yet as i want to get the disturbed cotton for witchery n iv tryed everything n nothing works

12. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    => as long as you go back with /home or /is home

13. Tapercrazy_jay

Local Time:
    iv tryed them both n it shows the stuff for like a sec on my home then it sorter reteleports me were my bed is with my sleeping potion still on me n thats it

14. aedificat1

Local Time:
    The only way to get items into and out of the spirit world with the way these servers are set up is to use an ender chest or a traveller's belt. Personally, I used the traveller's belt's second toolbar line to "smuggle" in a vanilla ender chest. Since items placed in either a dream or nightmare stay in the same spot, and you always arrive in a spot that corresponds to where you drank the sleeping potion, I now always have an ender chest near to my spirit world spawn point. Also, since baubles aren't stripped in the transition, I use Botania's hand of ender to remotely access my ender chest when exploring, but an ender pouch would work as well.

15. Tapercrazy_jay

Local Time:
    oh right i allways end up in the water n hav to swim for ages n gd idea ta for that