1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Every few minutes I'm getting a warning that my Island will be deleted in 14 days

Discussion in 'Agrarian Skies 2' started by Norsehawk, Apr 3, 2017.

1. Norsehawk

Norsehawk Active Member

Local Time:
    9:14 PM
    Every few minutes when I interact with a chest/jabba barrel, etc, I get a Popup message in chat that says:

[WARNING] This island and area will get reset in 14 days. Please contact a staff member for a island transfer.

I'm the only person at my island, and the constant popups are getting a bit old, do I need my island moved or something? How do I stop this message from coming up and keep my island from being deleted?

2. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    use /ticket and request an island transfer if someone else made the island

3. Norsehawk

Norsehawk Active Member

Local Time:
    I'm the one that made the island. and the only person ever to own the plot as well.

4. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    hmmm, weird, will have to wait and see for admin response then

5. Mouro

Mouro Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:14 AM
    From your play time you haven't been online for some time. And we have a system that deletes islands/claims if the owner doesn't login for 14 days.
    If you play on the server for about 10-15 minutes and after that server restarts, the message should be gone.
    I'll mark this as done. Let us know if you have any other question or issue :)