1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Every time I join i crash ;/

Discussion in 'Crash Landing' started by Not_Sugden, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Not_Sugden

Not_Sugden New Member

Local Time:
    4:43 AM
    Crash log
    Other then re-installing all the mods & config files every time i leave the server, how can i fix this?
    *at this current moment i believe that re installing the mods & config fixes it*

edit: no, that didnt even fix it, seems like its just random as to when it decides to work?

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
    GabelaGarlaSrl likes this.
  2. GabelaGarlaSrl

GabelaGarlaSrl Active Member

Local Time:
    6:43 AM
    Hey, Not_Sugden, this happens to me a lot
    Most of the times its that a ID is overlapping another thing
    With what modpack does this happen because i think i can find a fix for it
    [doublepost=1538808439][/doublepost]I read the crash-report and i think its from TConstruct and Optifine
    Have you tried removing Optifine from the mods folder
    Oh yeah, could you attach a file with the mods folder for me to look to see what the conflicts are

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
  3. tonalom

tonalom Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:43 AM
    I read up on the error online and found that quite the number of people that have experienced the same issue simply had to edit their in-game chat settings, most oftenly from "Only commands" mode to "All messages" mode. Perhaps you have edited your chat settings recently. Other than that I recommend looking at GabelaGarlaSrl's suggestion as well.

4. Not_Sugden

Not_Sugden New Member

Local Time:
    4:43 AM
    Well, my PC isnt the best, minecraft is very slow/wont even run w/out optifine (with optifine i get a good amount of fps tho), but I did some digging, and found a fix for it, basically, a message was being printed into the chat, that minecraft didn't know what to do with, and it crashed, the fix i found just made it print out a different message, thus "fixing" the crash, the fix is a comment on this thread (yurikha27)
    : Done - Client crashes on login to server | MineYourMind Community
    well as to the explanation, thats what i understand of it, I don't code java, well I don't code very much at all really
    (also the comment says to replace the .class in your 1.6.4.jar, your meant to do it in your forge-9 blah.jar)

Last edited: Oct 8, 2018